Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 106 of 106

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Air bombs flying across the map

  1. #101
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,581
    Quote Originally Posted by esrgaur View Post
    Do not let this thread go away... Let darian comment on it..
    Or maybe he won't. Not sure why the attitude around here is ... if i ask a question i'm owed an answer by Darian.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Or maybe he won't. Not sure why the attitude around here is ... if i ask a question i'm owed an answer by Darian.
    I agree that Darian has better things to do than answer all questions on the Forum. He is a busy guy and he doesn't work for us, I get it.

    However, when a thread gets longer than 10 pages and has identified a behavior that is irritating at least, and possibly somewhat broken, it does not hurt to ask Darian for a reply.

    That doesn't mean he owes us anything but adding pressure by keeping the thread alive is not a bad idea and just might get the amazing Darian to oblige us with some type of response.

    After all, Darian has proven to me he cares about the forum community. If he is allowed to talk about this issue it just might happen.

    Darian, are you aloud to speak about these air trap questions? We would love to have some closure here. (And I don't mean by closing this thread )
    Wizard's Duel #PGLP0802 Dread Pirate R #2Y0JGYUGU - Max TH12
    Contact me on Discord (Dread Pirate Roberts#5841)
    Credit for avatar - I found it here

  3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #103
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadPirateRoberts View Post
    That doesn't mean he owes us anything but adding pressure by keeping the thread alive is not a bad idea and just might get the amazing Darian to oblige us with some type of response.
    Unless the conversation is continuing naturally, it is] a bad idea, because bumping of threads is against forum rules.

    Incidentally, talking about thread lengths in terms of pages is meaningless, since everybody can set their page length differently. This one is only 3 pages for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  4. #104
    Illuminati Night Crawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    666
    there are quite a lot of ai issues that imo are equally as important and haven’t been answered, such as the healer gw lovefest...... and I agree that just because a thread has a lot of pages that doesn’t make it more important than one that has less...... not to say this thread is not in need of an answer however.....
    ~NgHtRwLR~
    TH12 AQ 65 BK 60 GW 36
    level 214 1743 war stars 5757 cups PB
    semi-finalist in 1v1 forum cup TH10 div
    member of the 2018 no dip Championship clan



  5. #105
    https://youtu.be/uyDR9KFrcMY
    I just had the same issue that OP was complaining about twice. The first time I didn't think anything of it as I was just practicing, but the second time turned a 3* war attack into a 2* 😩.

    It has always been the case that the original troop to trip the air bombs is the one it goes after, unless the troop dies, in which case it goes looking for a new target. The original dragon that tripped it didn't not die.

    I'm guess that the issue arises when the bomb gets triggered by a standard troop, but the bats were the closest troop after activation. If this is how it is programmed then a fix could be to assign the targeted troop as the one that causes activation and not the closest to the center when activated if that is the case.

    Not a big deal, but probably am going to shy away from mixing air troops and bats from now on because of it.

    Edit: nvm, I didn't watch the video. I didn't realize he was complaining about black air Seeking mines 😅. My issue is with the air bombs.
    Last edited by dctravis; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:52 AM. Reason: Mistaken thread

  6. #106
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by dctravis View Post
    Edit: nvm, I didn't watch the video. I didn't realize he was complaining about black air Seeking mines 😅. My issue is with the air bombs.
    Both air bombs and seeking air lines work the same so I think your point is valid.

    I have also experienced an air bomb targeting my bat horde in this way.

    After spending a lot of time planning the attack, using my clan members "scout" hits for reference, only to have an attack ruined by something so random. This is just not acceptable at high level play.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •