Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Air bombs flying across the map

Pro Member

Air bombs flying across the map

This "feature" has been in the game for as long as I can remember. How are we supposed to plan for this? There's no counter.

Not my video but it demonstrate this perfectly. The warden is NOWHERE near the Seeking Air Mine trigger range yet it triggers on a loon, then flies 2x its trigger distance to wipe.

Start the video at 4:55. (no option to set it in this embedded format)
    Watch as the air mine triggers then re-targets the warden who would otherwise be too far away to trigger the bomb.

Yeah, a black airbomb flying across the map to hit something not even related to the trigger is annoying. No idea why it's still in here, but sometimes you have bad luck. Doesn't suit well with me, but as it's a 'feature', I'll live with it, as long it's not 'fixed'.

Pro Member
    Yep itís anoying, Iíve had a black bomb travel cross map to kill my warden

Pro Member
    No he's not too far away. Whenever you say travel across the map it sounds like it went from SE to NE which is all the way across. He's still within range of it. I've also tripped seeking air mines with coco loon and watched it actually travel across the map. It self destructed on its own. It's the same thing when you trip the CC. They will travel across the map, hunt you down, and finish you off. The seeking air mine did its job. It sought a different target to seek and destroy.
    Last edited by KrazyDawg; May 19th, 2019 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDawg View Post
    The seeking air mine did its job. It sought a DIFFERENT target to seek and destroy.
    that is the bug right there. it shouldnt do that

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreyfish View Post
    that is the bug right there. it shouldnt do that
    Not a bug at all.

loons triggers SAM - loon is destroyed, SAM still active, seeks new target.
    TH12 | Gold/E Grab - 2+ Billion | Heroic Heist - 16+ mill | Heros - 60/60/30 | Leader in The Kelly Gang - level 16 clan | War Stars - 1000+ | Aussie

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    I think the fact that air seeking mine can't keep up with lava hound is far more disturbing for me.
    Leader of Slovak Brothers #2RJ2YCGR
    Lvl 234, maxed TH 12, my mini is a late TH10
    Vastness of Universe: Billions of galaxies... Trillions of stars... Countless planets... I ? I am anything but significant...

Centennial Club
    A player who is intentionally using coconut balloons to trigger SAMS shouldn't be punished for that because of an unfortunate timing. You waste 5 camp space and lose lets say a healer, that doesn't sound right to me.

Here is a hilarious video where I place two coconut loons and lose two healers as a result:

https://youtu.be/E01MUumKW20

thats the way they work.. just have to accept it.. in that example the warden wasnt being healed and was being targeted by the multi.. wouldnt have lasted much longer anyway...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenz98 View Post
    A player who is intentionally using coconut balloons to trigger SAMS shouldn't be punished for that because of an unfortunate timing. You waste 5 camp space and lose lets say a healer, that doesn't sound right to me.

Here is a hilarious video where I place two coconut loons and lose two healers as a result:

https://youtu.be/E01MUumKW20
    the video u posted shows u deploying loons to set traps.. unfortunately your second loon set off two bombs and one destroyed the loon and the other had already targeted the healers.. not a system issue.. bad luck attacking is all that is
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; May 20th, 2019 at 01:47 PM.

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

Pro Member
    this is clearly a bug, very old one.

The basic rule of strategy game is that each object has its radius, this is true for towers, traps, units and heroes.
    Nothing should be able to hit anything outside its range.

Just imagine what would happen if springtrap would be triggered by archer that will be one shotted by a cannon and suddenly a different unit in unexpected location will be thrown away...

Perhaps in one of the QoL updates we will get to see those annoying bugs fixed.
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us