Thread: Increase wall breaker hp

Increase wall breaker hp

I think supercell should increase wall breaker health. I am tired of mortars and cannons one shorting wall breakers. I think you should be able to place nothing as a tank and have wall breakers be able to get to a wall without dying

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRetro View Post
    I think supercell should increase wall breaker health. I am tired of mortars and cannons one shorting wall breakers. I think you should be able to place nothing as a tank and have wall breakers be able to get to a wall without dying
    It's all part of the strategy required to break walls. If they're dying too easily, then use tanks to give them cover, or send in a few waves of WBs. I do the latter and if a couple die, then the next few should do the trick. An increase in HP isn't all that necessary if you can properly strategize with 'em.

CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (TH12 - LV 193 - 50/54/20) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 133 - 21/30)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold I) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014

It's great they actually die fast. Then you actually start thinking about how to deploy them.
    They are incredible useful to get through walls. And walls can be a pain and ruin your entire raid by forcing your troops around the base, instead of them heading to the core where you want them to. Take care of your wallbreaker, they deserve it, instead of getting turned into meat-sields, just because you're a tad too lazy to give them someone to protect them.
    Bombs and skeletons have feelings as well.