Thread: Clan name change

Fresh Spawn

Clan name change

Just like in-game name change, but for your clan name. Only Leader allowed to change the name ONCE. I know for a fact that a lot of level 10 and above clans would like their clan name to be something different than it was when they first started it.

Yes its right

Quote Originally Posted by Nakes View Post
    Just like in-game name change, but for your clan name. Only Leader allowed to change the name ONCE. I know for a fact that a lot of level 10 and above clans would like their clan name to be something different than it was when they first started it.
    That's why it was suggested several times.
    I just can't recall if it's listed as 'possible' atm. But if I recall correct, it was on the table. But other things are more urgent.

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    That's why it was suggested several times.
    I just can't recall if it's listed as 'possible' atm. But if I recall correct, it was on the table. But other things are more urgent.
    Darian has mentioned several times that they are aware of the interest in clan name changes. It's a heavier lift than individual name changes because there is no in game mechanism in place to do so. So, not ruled out but not promised either. I would like it too assuming limited to clan leader only. However, I can see a bunch of threads appearing about someone letting their cousin brother be leader for a few minutes to find their clan name changed to fluffy bunnies.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Darian has mentioned several times that they are aware of the interest in clan name changes. It's a heavier lift than individual name changes because there is no in game mechanism in place to do so. So, not ruled out but not promised either. I would like it too assuming limited to clan leader only. However, I can see a bunch of threads appearing about someone letting their cousin brother be leader for a few minutes to find their clan name changed to fluffy bunnies.
    Or the typical 'One MORE clan name change plzzzzzz!!!!!'-topic popping up all over. We know the drill of ppl not getting their names right several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    Or the typical 'One MORE clan name change plzzzzzz!!!!!'-topic popping up all over. We know the drill of ppl not getting their names right several times.
    Not only that but what if the one-time change is used by the Leader and then a new person becomes Leader and they want to change it again.

The new Leader is going to petition for another change because it wasn't done when they were Leader.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; May 20th, 2019 at 05:47 AM.

Level 18
    - 2,124/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!