Thread: Friend Help Question...

Question Friend Help Question...

Hi guys, I was wondering with truck orders and towns folks if I ask for help on them do I still get the XP and gold if a neighbour helps me?
    I've come back from a long hiatus from the game so there a lot of new features for me lol.

If this is not the right place for this can it be moved to where it belongs?

Thanks in advance!
    || Level: 79 || Achievements: 127/144 ||

Welcome back to the game!

Like with boat crate, your helper gets the reward (coin + XP + reputation point/voucher) instantly, you don't get that anymore.
    In town, you would still get the final reward for fully served town visitor.
    Tip : With truck order, the truck has to be at the board for any order to be filled.

One thing I'm not sure is about extra rewards during some special event, I haven't pay attention closely.
    Edit: in a recent extra LEM with truck order, I got the extra reward while helping a friend. So I get all the rewards as if I were doing my own truck orders.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:35 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#SpookyCat :: Hay Day Lv 127♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12