Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dark Elixir COC

Fresh Spawn

Angry Dark Elixir COC

I have become increasingly frustrated by the fact at MAX TH12 I cannot use DARK ELIXIR anymore! I have queried more than once why TH12ís cannot use DE for helping to upgrade walls. I get the lame excuse that it would give no incentive for players to attack your base, to which I say Horse Pucky! I get attacked all the dang time despite spending half my time in the clouds, another issue for Legends.

BUT I have 4 rewards in personal challenges (DARK ELIXIR) I cannot collect, my storages are over full (yes I bought DE once) and my treasury is full. Címon Supercell, we pay dearly to play this game, get off your stubborn high horse and release DARK ELIXIR so at least TH12ís can use it effectively for godís sake!! 🥵🥵🥵

Quote Originally Posted by BrenGun View Post
    I have become increasingly frustrated by the fact at MAX TH12 I cannot use DARK ELIXIR anymore! I have queried more than once why TH12’s cannot use DE for helping to upgrade walls. I get the lame excuse that it would give no incentive for players to attack your base, to which I say Horse Pucky! I get attacked all the dang time despite spending half my time in the clouds, another issue for Legends.

BUT I have 4 rewards in personal challenges (DARK ELIXIR) I cannot collect, my storages are over full (yes I bought DE once) and my treasury is full. C’mon Supercell, we pay dearly to play this game, get off your stubborn high horse and release DARK ELIXIR so at least TH12’s can use it effectively for god’s sake!! 🥵🥵🥵
    If you keep asking for it and you've been repeatedly told no then what makes you think you're going to get a different answer this time? SMH, some people just don't learn. Upgrading walls with dark elixir is ruled out, end of story. It'd ruin the dark elixir economy for the entire game.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 40 | AQ 42 | GW 12 |

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Moved to correct subforum and closed as ruled out.

Quote Originally Posted by BrenGun View Post
    I have queried more than once why TH12ís cannot use DE for helping to upgrade walls.
    Given this is your first post I would be interested to know on what other occasions you have queried a ruled out idea...