Thread: Looking For A War Clan!!

Looking For A War Clan!!

Hello all,

Iím in need of a serious war clan, Iím a TH9 nearly maxed. Iíve only got goblins, minions and a few spells left in the lab with level 17/16 heroes and nearly maxed walls. I havenít dropped xbows yet I was waiting till my heroes are 20/20 to start dropping them so Iím considered a 8.5 at the moment.

If I sound like a good fit for your clan please let me know. I have discoed and GroupMe, donít really wanna be downloading anymore chat apps than the ones I already have.

My player tag is #Y99LQ9CJ0 if you would like to check my village out.

Thanks for reading hope to clan with some of soon.

Fresh Spawn
    Join here pls! We are winning are war (20vs20) by 59 stars... active 24/7! Pls join.... dem bob builder
    https://link.clashofclans.com/?actio...&tag=28YJYVQ82

Fresh Spawn
    If you’re not over Crystal League u can’t join

Centennial Club
    King's Landing is looking for warriors to join our family
    #20JP0L28J

Who we are:-

King's Landing Clan started by a group of friends who are serious about war and farming.We are fun loving and still upgrading our clan war strategies. Presently consisting of 13 players. Level 2 clan doing back to back wars.

What we admire:-

-Being active
    -Not asking for any promotions as it is earned
    -using both attacks in war ,planning both attacks.

Who can join:-

TH 6 and up players who are looking for a friendly clan to join and grow with. No rushed bases.

Experienced three-star war players,to learn and grow are both welcome, just be open to work as a team, learn and grow.

As of now we are going on to back to back wars.You can opt out whenever you feel like.

COME JOIN US!! WE ARE AN AWESOME CLAN AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU WAR WITH US!

Send an ingame invite with a message "Siddharth" in it. We will accept you during war.

Clan Name:- King's Landing
    Clan Tag :- #20JP0L28J

Do check me out ,my id is "2LG2LGUU"

Cool [Recruiting] | Mutant X | War Clan | Level 6 | TH9+ | War, CWL, Games

Mutant X ó War Clan 💪🦹🤜

Who we are:

1. We war 3 times per week (M,W,F @ 4pm PDT).
    2. We are organized, take war seriously, and try to win as much as possible.
    3. We focus more on effort, teachability, and learning, than on actual war outcomes.
    4. We communicate on Discord (in English).
    5. We help each other with kind and honest feedback.
    6. We are mature and chill adults (or behave as if we were).

Who you are:

1. You want to war as much as possible.
    2. You follow war plan instructions, and do your best every time.
    3. You like to learn and practice 3-star attack strategies, and your base is not rushed.
    4. You read and respond to Discord messages daily (in English).
    5. You are humble, teachable, and like helping your teammates.
    6. You are no-drama, laid-back, and easy-going.

Rules:

1. Participate in wars.
    2. Communicate on Discord.
    3. Be excellent to each other... and party on!

Apply in discord.gg/zzGzxBg and follow the instructions before requesting to join in game.

If your base doesnít meet our town hall requirements (bit.ly/mutantxthreq), or if you prefer a more casual clan, you can apply to our sister clan, Mutant Z (discord.gg/zgMRMBg).

Clan Tag: #28P220JCV. Recruiting unrushed TH levels 9+: TH9, TH10, TH11, TH12
    Last edited by kipkoan; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:06 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    LEVEL 5 clan looking for good TH10+ ,, add me so I know youíre from forums #2RGL0092R

Pro Member
    WHUPAZZ X2
    CLAN TAG #U809YR8

Hello Clasher

Looking for new members (like who isn't right) to join and learn from each other. What's up if your still looking for a good close group that loves war and farming and just enjoying that game that we all love then check out whupazz X2 clan tag #U809YR8

And if you stop by pls mention your from the forums and nisstro or darko sent you so you don't get rejected. Good group of guys that have been hanging around for a while (4+yrs). We are a bunch of adults who like to farm,war,builder hut playing, so we are not a hard core war clan but the participation it there. Take it easy and keep on clashing bud. So if you are looking for a new home or a good chat then stop in the L17 clan. Make sure you say you saw the post we might be in war k.

We also use kik for more detailed information, but not required or in fact I dont think we even still use it lol.

Also have another clan called Ascendente #2YRGY9LY looking for some leaders to join that one, in the Hope's of getting new players helping them to learn and grow their account

Weíre a new clan looking to build up with about 25 members. Weíre growing fast and would love to have you. Weíre ďclan of wazĒ. Go ahead and join if youíd like.

Millennial Club
    IGNITE FURY - #982LUU09 - LEVEL 17 WAR CLAN

MY player ID is #VQOVQJY2 check me out.

We are an international based 3* war clan who strives for success. We Currently have over 500 war wins.

General Information

◦ We do not kick people if they do not get 3*s all the time.
    ◦ We do back to back wars and have an occasional break for one day only
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc
    ◦ You can opt out of wars as needed. No pressure to be in wars here.
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc. If you have any further questions or if I have missed anything out, inbox me on forums, or join 'Ignite Fury' #982LUU09 AND PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM FORUMS! Tell them JB sent you.