Thread: Archer Queen Skin Looks Great But...

Archer Queen Skin Looks Great But...

Thanks for the hero skins.

I personally am having more trouble finding the AQ once I change to her new skin. So much trouble that I'm not using it.
    I know it could be that I'm just not used to it but I didn't have that problem with the BK, maybe because he's usually dead by the time I look for him. :P

But the AQ is usually important later in the battle and I'm having a lot of trouble finding her when I use the nice looking skin.

I suggest you make the skins functional as well as awesome. If you make them where it is even easier to find them they will be of even more use and provide additional functionality in addition to looking good. Perhaps something shiny on her head. I don't know, you are the creative folks.
    Last edited by StormHeart; May 19th, 2019 at 07:07 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Centennial Club
    Personally, I think the silver and purple make her stand out more than before.
    Of course this is my opinion.
    To each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    Personally, I think the silver and purple make her stand out more than before.
    Of course this is my opinion.
    To each his own.
    Maybe it's my 60 year old eyes and I'm color blind. That doesn't mean I can't see color just don't see them quite right. :0 For me, I've stopped using it.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    Maybe it's my 60 year old eyes and I'm color blind. That doesn't mean I can't see color just don't see them quite right. :0 For me, I've stopped using it.
    True enough. The red (or more dark greyish for you?) will stick out more, than the light blue for you then, I guess. Especially since her entire outfit will appear lighter, with less contrast for a colorblind, if I recall correct from my training.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    Sry to hear about your color blindness.
    A good friend of mine is semi-color blind in that he can distinguish colors independently, but when 2 colors are side by side he can't distinguish them.
    Dor example: blue next to red, or green next to red, or blue next to green, etc.
    If the shades are vastly different he can tell them apart: bright red next to dark blue, or bright blue next to dark green.
    However, 2 different colors of a similar darkness or brightness will leave him confused.
    I can sort of see why the aq skin would make it difficult for you to find her.

Millennial Club
    A more of a crystal coloured armour, like the Level 6/7 Walls is what StormHeart, suggests as the archer queen's hair theme resembles that sort of purple... Might work...
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

It's the head dress that is what makes it easier or harder to see, I think. I'm a little undecided but I'm using the skin on one of my bases right now. But I think I prefer the original. Not that is easy to find either in all the smoke and shaking.
    Last edited by StormHeart; May 20th, 2019 at 10:46 AM.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord