Thread: Diamonds taken for no reason

Diamonds taken for no reason

Hello there i was looking in the newspaper and i found 10 pencils for extension and i didn t have the money for them and i was asked if wanna purchase them with 48 diamonds and i pressed yes but it said someone has bought it already and i left the market.After 2 min i realised that i had no pencils and 52 diamonds instead of 100.Please i want them back

Hi and welcome to the forum!

unfortunately, only in game support can help you in this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by mateiisotcan View Post
    Hello there i was looking in the newspaper and i found 10 pencils for extension and i didn t have the money for them and i was asked if wanna purchase them with 48 diamonds and i pressed yes but it said someone has bought it already and i left the market.After 2 min i realised that i had no pencils and 52 diamonds instead of 100.Please i want them back
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 47 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I woke up this morning to play my game and noticed I had over 200 dimonds missing and 40 land stakes I have no upgrades were my dimonds and stakes?

Quote Originally Posted by bridget65 View Post
    I woke up this morning to play my game and noticed I had over 200 dimonds missing and 40 land stakes I have no upgrades were my dimonds and stakes?
    My best guess is you tapped on an item needed for upgrade but still don’t have enough of the other items to complete the upgrade. I’ll attempt to explain...

lets say you need 47 stakes, mallets, & deeds for a land expansion. Let’s say you only have 7 of each items & therefore need 40 each more.

Lets say you accidentally tapped the stakes & inadvertently purchased (with diamonds) the remaining 40 stakes. What will happen is the game will give you the number of stakes short for the upgrade then take them ALL out of inventory as being used. So... your game will show the diamonds spent & stakes used as gone.

If this has has happened then when you tap on a parcel of land needing expansion it will show how many mallets & deeds still needed and a green check mark on the stakes to show that item as completed (but no longer in inventory).

Some players use this little “feature” to make room in their barn when getting close to upgrade. When they need just one more they “purchase” the one item to complete what’s needed for the expansion and the items are removed from inventory thereby giving extra barn space.

Same thing can can be done with barn & silo upgrade items.

Hope that made sense.