Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Wheel Fence Question

  1. #1
    Trainee JJ2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11

    Wheel Fence Question

    Need some help here.

    I got a Wheel Fence prize from the wheel of fortune. What fence posts does it attach to?? I cant use it as a stand-alone because it just shows up as a slender post and not the whole fence piece.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JJ2014; May 18th, 2019 at 08:27 PM.
    J J's Farm
    Level 66
    Tag #20VRGQ92P

  2. #2
    WussyPuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Richmond, BC Canada
    Posts
    5,666
    There has been some discussion and jokes about this!

    bottom line is that you need more than one to make a fence.

    mine are still single scratching posts for my cats



    you can read and enjoy the banter here
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ighlight=Fence

    Here are my “scratching posts”




    Quote Originally Posted by JJ2014 View Post
    Need some help here.

    I got a Wheel Fence prize from the wheel of fortune. What fence posts does it attach to?? I cant use it as a stand-alone because it just shows up as a slender post and not the whole fence piece.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; May 18th, 2019 at 08:44 PM.
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 47 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

  3. #3
    Warriors are OP MommySnooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Nope. 30 degrees C. Summer it is.
    Posts
    882
    I still want them to attach to other fences so we can mix and match. I think a wheel would make a really cool-looking gate! I don’t want a whole fence of wheels, or the gold pointy ones, etc. Even a gate attached to walls on either side of a driveway.

    Is there some sort of *technical reason we can’t we attach them, like we do different levels of walls in Clash?

    Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

  4. #4
    Forum All-Star MiniGardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    ...pruning my topiaries!
    Posts
    4,022
    The scratching posts are a great idea! My cats are already clamoring for me to use the pitiful few I’ve “won” on their behalf.

    A pair does work well as a gate in a hedge of shrubbery (not the regular little hedges). That is the only way I’ve used them. My horses like having a wheel gate to their paddock.

    Farm Level 123 | Town 39 | Achievements 141/144

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    There has been some discussion and jokes about this!

    bottom line is that you need more than one to make a fence.

    mine are still single scratching posts for my cats



    you can read and enjoy the banter here
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ighlight=Fence

    Here are my “scratching posts”


    Why have I not got one of those rocking thingies!?!?!

    Derby prize, wussy... Or somewhere else?
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain
    Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790
    Hay Day Farmers (Adult Only/16+) Discord:https://discord.gg/JVp9rtN

  6. #6
    WussyPuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Richmond, BC Canada
    Posts
    5,666
    Quote Originally Posted by udderly View Post
    Why have I not got one of those rocking thingies!?!?!

    Derby prize, wussy... Or somewhere else?
    Yes, udderly... threshold reward
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 47 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    253
    Wussy, picture me as thumper right now pounding ma hind paw in excitement and an-tici-Pation! LOL

    *prays to the column gods for the missing deco*
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain
    Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790
    Hay Day Farmers (Adult Only/16+) Discord:https://discord.gg/JVp9rtN

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •