Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Chief Pat Returning

Chief Pat Returning

Anyone else annoyed that he is coming back once the game starts gaining popularity again? He left it when it was dying and is now coming back. I don't know could just be me, but I appreciate the ones like Galadon who stuck through the low peaks and didn't just jump ship.
    Last edited by ndhunterhenry; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:00 PM.

Troll Food
    Its really nice and all, but you got to remember that their jobs rely on how their youtube channel performs. If you were to provide Chief Pat a solid steady income then he could most likely produce more and more clash videos, however if he is not making enough money from his clash of clans videos then he cannot simply continue making the videos if he doesnt make enough to sustain him as a job

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ndhunterhenry View Post
    Anyone else annoyed that he is coming back once the game starts gaining popularity again?
    I'm not aware it ever lost popularity to gain it again.

But if it did, why would anybody be annoyed at that?

He left it when it was dying and is now coming back.
    It has never been remotely close to dying, so he couldn't possibly have left when it was.

I don't know could just be me, but I appreciate the ones like Galadon who stuck through the low peaks and didn't just jump ship.
    It isn't a loyalty contest.

I appreciate anybody who provides good quality clash videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

I appreciate anybody who provides good quality clash videos.
    The question is why did he and probably few other youtubers also stopped making those good quality clash videos. And i guess that's pretty much explained by BEastEffect527 in his above post. It's about if his videos are doing well among his viewers. If it's not then it's not worth his effort. But i can agree and understand why some people may find it annoying.
    Last edited by SamirMishra; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:20 PM.

Millennial Club
    why is it annoying? its just business for him. you either watch his vids or you dont. there is nothing to get annoyed at.
    personally, i could careless about who plays clash and who dont. i play it cuz i enjoy it. thats it.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by SamirMishra View Post
    The question is why did he and probably few other youtubers also stopped making those good quality clash videos. And i guess that's pretty much explained by BEastEffect527 in his above post. It's about if his videos are doing well among his viewers. If it's not then it's not worth his effort. But i can agree and understand why some people may find it annoying.
    I'm speculating that Chief Pat is focusing his resources on growing his new business venture, Tribe Gaming.
    https://esportsinsider.com/2018/09/p...-tribe-gaming/

And thus, he may not have time to make as many quality CoC videos as he and we would like.

---
    Lynn
    May 18, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:47 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Players who have taken a break from the game for a year or more are coming back with all of the additions to the game and faster progression now, so I’m not surprised if some YouTubers do the same. There’s more content to make videos *about* now. I don’t spend a lot of time on YouTube anymore, but I still kind of missed Chief Pat a bit. He was always one I didn’t hesitate to recommend.

Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

Centennial Club
    Pat set a great foundation for this game to grow at the beginning by creating amazing tutorial content. IF you haven't been a player from when the earlier years , you wouldn't know how much that actually meant.

Forum Legend
    Who is this "Chief Pat" and why do you think that the game rises and falls with his interest for it?

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

With the new YouTube-stuff, you rigt your entire channel, if you publish too many videos that aren't popular enough to get enough clicks.
    It's not only about invested time vs. income. It's more like 'too many vids published that aren't clicked often, so the entire channel doesn't seem popular, let's rank it lower', so if he is watching out for his channel, he has to cut those unpopular strings to not risk something. Now ppl are obviously clicking more Clash-videos again.
    Business after all, as was already stated.