Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Chief Pat Returning

Never cared for his content myself, prefer a more in depth video about strats, i did get a chuckle of him cloning the infernos though.
    Come see me for seige machines: #28Y8QVG2V
    My sunscreen business is thriving since SC removed the clouds
    #​MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Kreyfish View Post
    maybe 'random' is the wrong word
    try 'irrelevant' or, 'galadon' for a closer meaning

ironic, since he has done almost nothing of that sort

probably interesting for the casual player
    not useful for more serious players like those on the forums though

not everyone on the forum is serious...........

As far as Chief Pat goes, more power to him, welcome back I say, hope youre having fun again!
    ~NgHtRwLR~
    TH12 AQ 65 BK 60 GW 36
    level 214 1743 war stars 5757 cups PB
    semi-finalist in 1v1 forum cup TH10 div
    member of the 2018 no dip Championship clan

I do not think he is here to stay. He will abandon it again in a week or so just like how he did when the Builder Base was added.

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    I do not think he is here to stay. He will abandon it again in a week or so just like how he did when the Builder Base was added.
    I tend to think so to.
    Stalk me on Instagram @Clash.With.Realm (100k+ followers)

level 299 - 31m dark - 45k unbreakable - 13
    k infernos - 26k xbows
    7k eagles - 101/102 achievements - 1.4b spoils - 3.3k stars - Full Stats

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    I'm speculating that Chief Pat is focusing his resources on growing his new business venture, Tribe Gaming.
    https://esportsinsider.com/2018/09/p...-tribe-gaming/

And thus, he may not have time to make as many quality CoC videos as he and we would like.

---
    Lynn
    May 18, 2019
    He left coc way before that happened, and started playing CR. when he did switch he said after playing coc for about 3 years straight and nothing but coc he got tired of it. So that's when he started to venture out.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTheTerminator View Post
    To be fair, there was a period of time after the th11 update when the game trended downwards in terms of its YouTube presence and player satisfaction. SC has since righted this with their increased community involvement and recent additions to the game. So sure, it might never have been close to dying, but it definitely lost some popularity during that period.
    It was way before then imo, there was a 2 1/2 break between th10 and th11 being released. Not much was drastically different during that time frame tbh. And then there was a just as much time between th11 and th12.

Th10 released 5/23/2013
    Th11 released 12/10/15
    Th12 released 6/11/2018

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    Well I stopped playing clash of clans for about 2 years after the TH11 update. Ive had quite a few breaks in total. Am I not allowed to come back to the game?
    I took a year off shortly after th11 was released. The th9 grind was ruff and i needed to step away for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by YodaOfClash View Post
    Has anyone here considered maybe he just lost his interest in the game when he quit uploading it and started playing cr. You can also only make so many guides and vids about a strategy game that changes slowly
    Right, when he switched he said he got tired of playing nothing but coc for 3-4 years straight

To be fair, a LOT of people that stopped playing- most people I know about stopped due to the TH sniping fix. I was one of them. I would log in time to time to get gems, resources and occasional upgrade.

Sometimes people need time away to be able to enjoy it. It also gives a nostalgic feel to those who watched him years ago. It also widens the audience to COC having a fresh update. Which is good for it.

With his association with Tribe Gaming and the "name changed" Dark Looterz it makes perfect business and promotional sense for him to promote CoC on youtube. From a business angle he was more than likely discussing exposure with SC and the way he can get more involved with tournaments is to start promoting clash again and was more than likely what SC told him.

As for his video's .. no thanks!

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.