Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Chief Pat Returning

T
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    You are allowed to come back to the game, but that doesn't mean that the game has suddenly gained a huge amount of popularity after having been in a lull for 2 years.

The Sun rises and sets even when it isn't reported by a random YouTuber :-)

/Affront
    Chief Pat is far from a ‘random youtuber’ and frankly I’m surprised you are unaware of him. How can you be a 10k commentor on the official games forum and have never heard of surpcell’s prodigal son?

Th12 - le chat nu !!

Quote Originally Posted by RedRage10 View Post
    fette is always right
    Quote Originally Posted by freakazoid1985 View Post
    fette knows best

Quote Originally Posted by fette View Post
    T

Chief Pat is far from a ‘random youtuber’ and frankly I’m surprised you are unaware of him. How can you be a 10k commentor on the official games forum and have never heard of surpcell’s prodigal son?
    I watch quite some clash-vids but hardly stumbled upon him. Others just provided the infos I needed, without looking for more channel. Not that I have any bad opinion about him, just I hardly know more than his name.

Forum Legend
    T

The forum usually provide plenty of information about the game and I haven't really followed any YouTuber blabbing about "the next update" for quite a while. (and at this point I refuse to even look up "Chief Pat" on YouTube .. didn't he co-host one of the official TH showcase fights once?)

My point is .. the popularity of the game does not really rise and fall with a single YouTuber's motivation to play or not play the game.

Prodigal Son or not.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH9-16.16.16.17.16.18.16.16.16.16.1/27| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Has anyone here considered maybe he just lost his interest in the game when he quit uploading it and started playing cr. You can also only make so many guides and vids about a strategy game that changes slowly

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by YodaOfClash View Post
    Has anyone here considered maybe he just lost his interest in the game when he quit uploading it and started playing cr. You can also only make so many guides and vids about a strategy game that changes slowly
    Referring to PB?

I guess it's all about the interest and the business. Maybe he knew he could get more views from the new games, since many will be interested to know more about the game.
    It's the same when CR was released and now Brawlstars. He's also pushing his clan Tribe Gaming.
    DarkXavier
    Ex-Townhall 7 Champ (When champs was a thing :c)

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    i personally find him interesting. We started playing the same time October 2012, he took a break as i did for 1,2 years and he is 26 as i am. His content is interesting and quite funny (i watched the last video after you posted this) seems okay and from what i recall back in the days he was an official commentator for SC in one of the big events so he is definitely not a random youtuber

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:218Trophies:5489
    L I S T E N T O M Y M U S I C
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

I have watched lots of YouTubers over the years.... but I don’t think I have ever listened to a single one. I cue up the video and turn down the volume and watch and then go try the strategy myself. Probably have watched Chief Pat, but can’t say for sure.

Glad he is coming back for those who enjoy him though.......

T

maybe 'random' is the wrong word
    try 'irrelevant' or, 'galadon' for a closer meaning

You can also only make so many guides about a strategy game that changes slowly
    ironic, since he has done almost nothing of that sort

Quote Originally Posted by aTh View Post
    i personally find him interesting. We started playing the same time October 2012, he took a break as i did for 1,2 years and he is 26 as i am. His content is interesting and quite funny (i watched the last video after you posted this) seems okay and from what i recall back in the days he was an official commentator for SC in one of the big events so he is definitely not a random youtuber
    probably interesting for the casual player
    not useful for more serious players like those on the forums though
    Last edited by Kreyfish; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:04 PM.

EDIT: accidental dupe post
    Last edited by Kreyfish; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:04 PM.