Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Chief Pat Returning

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I'm not aware it ever lost popularity to gain it again.

It has never been remotely close to dying, so he couldn't possibly have left when it was.
    To be fair, there was a period of time after the th11 update when the game trended downwards in terms of its YouTube presence and player satisfaction. SC has since righted this with their increased community involvement and recent additions to the game. So sure, it might never have been close to dying, but it definitely lost some popularity during that period.

Quote Originally Posted by ndhunterhenry View Post
    Anyone else annoyed that he is coming back once the game starts gaining popularity again? He left it when it was dying and is now coming back. I don't know could just be me, but I appreciate the ones like Galadon who stuck through the low peaks and didn't just jump ship.
    I remember the time very well, there were just the 3 of us left in the forum, probably a couple of dozen still playing the game and then Chief Pat took off. Luckily we built things back up again and now he has the audacity to show his face again!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Who is this "Chief Pat" and why do you think that the game rises and falls with his interest for it?

/Affront
    Asking myself the very same question.

You canít just keep playing a game constantly. You have to keep it fresh. Heck even ninja tried Apex when it came out.

I met Chief Pat at a Clash Royale tournament in ATL and he was cool af. He was the nicest personality I met there. Several of the other had a doucheness vide going off. Not him though. He was legit.

Pro Member
    i guess some player base watches his videos and enjoys the content lvl that he presents.

While there are very few youtubers that can actually show high lvl quality game play and deeply analyze attacks (many of them from well known clans that compete in various tournaments), majority you youtubers show simple clips with very little info (like "fix that rushed base with gems") and still they are popular. So why not...

In general i as someone who love the game think that the more youtubers cover it, the better!
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

Anyone else annoyed that he is coming back once the game starts gaining popularity again? He left it when it was dying and is now coming back. I don't know could just be me, but I appreciate the ones like Galadon who stuck through the low peaks and didn't just jump ship.
    I wish Daddy would return. Loved his vids

How is this not a "name and shame" post? Let the dude do what he wants.

Centennial Club
    I agree with this. Everybody has their personal choices and we have to respect it.

Quote Originally Posted by BentleyJ View Post
    How is this not a "name and shame" post? Let the dude do what he wants.
    Glory Glory Manchester United!

Kolkata_Gangs - #YYQCGR00

Well I stopped playing clash of clans for about 2 years after the TH11 update. Iíve had quite a few breaks in total. Am I not allowed to come back to the game?

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    Well I stopped playing clash of clans for about 2 years after the TH11 update. I’ve had quite a few breaks in total. Am I not allowed to come back to the game?
    You are allowed to come back to the game, but that doesn't mean that the game has suddenly gained a huge amount of popularity after having been in a lull for 2 years.

The Sun rises and sets even when it isn't reported by a random YouTuber :-)

/Affront
    TH12-62/63/33|BH9-16.16.16.17.16.18.16.16.16.16.1/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting