Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ?Why does war clan castle donations not show up on donation log?

Quote Originally Posted by Rst View Post
    As far as I can recall, donations to war castle were never registered even before you could delete them so whilst a valid reason, it isn’t quite accurate
    I believe you could always delete troops from you own war CC. What recently changed was that now either a Leader or Co can delete from any war CC. So the reason is indeed accurate, only thing they expanded was whom can do it to which CCs.

So you and I are in a war. I make an agreement with you I start dumping troops into your war CC, and you immediately delete them.

Or was there a time when nobody could delete those troops, of which I have forgotten? (Admittedly, like all people, my memory is falliable).
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:57 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    I believe you could always delete troops from you own war CC. What recently changed was that now either a Leader or Co can delete from any war CC. So the reason is indeed accurate, only thing they expanded was whom can do it to which CCs.

So you and I are in a war. I make an agreement with you I start dumping troops into your war CC, and you immediately delete them.

Or was there a time when nobody could delete those troops, of which I have forgotten? (Admittedly, like all people, my memory is falliable).
    I had to check my own memory but found the following link

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...SAVED-WAR-BASE

On release you could not delete troops from your own or any war cc - it was introduced in this update about a month later so Im afraid that it was not an accurate reason.
    Last edited by Rst; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Simple solution is to add the same 10 min cool down when war cc troops are deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bkt26 View Post
    Simple solution is to add the same 10 min cool down when war cc troops are deleted.
    Seems like a good idea.
    Level 200 | TH12 | 1937 war stars | Legends Reached
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    What if forums existed in the day of Asteroids? Like please nerf the rocks they keep trying to hit me. Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000

there could be a limit. only the first donations count. after removing donations dont count. or add a timer. i dont see any problems there actually.