Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hay Day Youtuber Meet Up May 2019 in Helsinki. - Diary

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    the hat I got when I went in December for the Global release of Brawl Stars...
    Ah yes, how quickly I forget. IIRC, you published a video of your interview with HD Game Designer Cami at the event.

There must've been excitement and anticipation in the air at SC HQ because launching a game globally isn't an annual occurrence but the culmination of years of hard work by the SC staff behind the scenes.

---
    Lynn
    May 25, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:27 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Day One. The journey to the airport.

On on the bus to the airport. Flying from KIX in Japan
    The limosine bus costs about ¥3000 and takes me from my city in Kobe.
    Ihave to take a train first for about an hour but this is the most import part as it gets me to the airport.

The first video is a highway sound tunnel. Designed to reduce sounds of passing traffic and to protect traffic
    https://i.imgur.com/dx7t4eY.mp4.

the second video is USJ. Never been but driven past many times.
    https://i.imgur.com/VfuhWRX.mp4

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    On on the bus to the airport. Flying from KIX in Japan
    The limosine bus costs about ¥3000 and takes me from my city in Kobe.
    I have to take a train first for about an hour but this is the most import part as it gets me to the airport...
    I must confess that I haven't heard of a limousine bus until now. Is it this sleeking looking vehicle you rode on?

Or maybe it's closer to the images below?

Thank you Duck Duck Go. And yes, there's an alternative to Google.

---
    Lynn
    May 25, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:28 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

First live stream from Helsinki. We are at the hotel and just chatting.

I arrived at the hotel to an awesome greeting.

Day 1 Blog. - #Helsinkiseven

Day 1 Blog. - #Helsinkiseven

The morning started off well. I woke at 6am to the ringing of my alarm. Checking the time I thought blooming heck it's early and I don't need to be up this early on a Sunday, but then i realised it was Helsinki day. I'd been waiting for this day for a long time. The chance to get together with other hay day youtuber/content creators. Just us with the hay day team to mix, have fun, and even talk updates. Sweet.

The hay day team asked 10 of us recently if we would like to do this and 7 in the end were able to go. AKA #Helsinkiseven The is myself R3DKNIGHT, Nighthawk1973, Gizmospike, Syromerb, Phoebe, Kamikaze Ente, and Supersight.

Okay back to my stork. its 6am, my bags are packed and my clothes are ready. All i need do is wash my face, grab my bags and go. So i did. Catching the early morning train on a Sunday i expected it to be empty but nope. There were many Japanese people on the train. One hour from my home to Kobe city. I caught a bus. Another journey, but an important one. This would get me to the airport know as KIX.

Upon arriving i went to the priority check in as business class. got my boarding card and then on to security. Fast track through and into the duty free area. Lots of people but not my destination. I had a pass to one of the lounges.

Looking at the lounge from the outside I wasn't impressed but upon opening the door i found myself in another kingdom. Japanese dolls, beer machines, free food and internet access, more drinks and even more food and I wasn't even on the plane yet. Anyone that flys business class. Good choice.

The call for boarding and again priority seating. i had a very nice aisle seat. 5D to be precise. Very nice. I got slippers, eye mask, lip and skin care kits and ear plugs. It felt like i had to use my lips but keep quiet and not look. Seating in this egg shaped area I could stretch my legs and it was grand.

The TV had many new and old movies so of course I watched more than a few. During the flight I could partake of Finnish beer, french and German wine, and champagne so I did. We were also served many lovely dishes. I drank Joseph Perrier Cuvee Royal Brut, Kloster Eberbach and Chateau Leydet-Valentin.

For food I chose Roasted beef and potato puree with green peas, Atlantic salmon with creamy garlic sauce and orecchiette pasta. Brie and castello blue, Fruit tart and Ice Cream. My final meal was Sautéed chicken with mustard sauce and mashed potatoes.