Thread: Base battle

Base battle

I have a th10 base and I was wondering which base would serve me well the TH10 CROWS or the TH10 HYPERCUBE.
    If you have any other bases that would do better then these then please suggest them
    Thanks
    Noobae⚔️

Th10-version of the crow can serve you well in low leagues, as ppl are using cheap troops, or can't attack well with loons.
    The higher your league, the more you will lose the advantage of the defensive-thoughts behind the design.
    Ppl just know how to funnel, and/or use bowler, drop heroes later on with quad-quake/jump, etc.

So what base whould you suggest for higher leagues farming (champs-titan)

Base won't matter in Champ/Titan as TH10.
    There is no protection from higher townhalls and TH11/12 will smash you, no matter what. Gain more loot/trophies from attacking as you lose from defending and you're golden.

As reference, I'm a close-to-max TH10 in Champ II and most of the time TH11+12 come down on me (since my storages are full to the brim and they make profit on me, even with reduced loottake).
    Last edited by Luicetarro; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:23 AM.

So what base do you use. Can you share it

Base.png
    That's the one I'm currently using.
    Just fooling around with this thing, change and modify it over time from it's original. Will change to another style, my warbase, or whatever over time.
    It's not efficient tho. Won't protect your ressources well, since I hardly care about ppl taking my loot.