Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Getting attacked twice or three times in war?

Fresh Spawn

Getting attacked twice or three times in war?

I知 fully aware a 1 star 99% happens but what if I get two starred 60%? I知 supposing it will replace the 1 star attack but also lower the percentage overall? Can anyone confirm this?

Or does the enemy keep their 99% in total destruction and just gain the other star?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LBQuedo View Post
    I知 fully aware a 1 star 99% happens but what if I get two starred 60%? I知 supposing it will replace the 1 star attack but also lower the percentage overall? Can anyone confirm this?

Or does the enemy keep their 99% in total destruction and just gain the other star?
    It will lower the percentage

Forum Elder
    You are correct mate. That 2 star 60% becomes their new score. That 99% 1 star attack would no longer be relevant. Only the best attack on each base is used in the scoring, with stars being the primary source.

Only the best attack (single) is scored.

New question.

Last war we had one base (our 21) attacked NINE times before it was finally three starred by their #9. We had another base (our 18) attacked 5 times, 99ed twice before being three-d by a dipping TH12.. Is there a record for the most times attacked in war?
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post

New question.

Last war we had one base (our 21) attacked NINE times before it was finally three starred by their #9. We had another base (our 18) attacked 5 times, 99ed twice before being three-d by a dipping TH12.. Is there a record for the most times attacked in war?
    9.11? Those are the ones I see get lots of attacks from clans that don’t recognize what it is. Funny to watch sometimes.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Absolutely. Too many evaluate a base by counting infernoes. Upgraded point defenses hold enormous and unnoticed power.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Centennial Club
    Did they change it in an update, because I'm certain on 2 occasions a few years back the results counted that if attack twice they counted the 1st attack a 2 star then returning in a tied war to the same base getting a higher % 1 star clearing trash increased overall %. the best % and 2 star counted separately not the single attack. Does anyone have proof.
    Last edited by alcusmc; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:46 AM.

Centennial Club
    Straight from the wiki:
    "The clan's best attack on a particular base will be determined by a number of criteria.
    The first of these criteria would be the number of stars earned, and this criteria alone does not take into account overall damage done. For example, if two players attack the same base and one person gets a 90% 1-star and the other gets a 60% 2-star, the clan's best attack will be noted as the 60% 2-star attack.
    The second criteria is the overall damage done by the attack. For example, if two players attack the same base and both players score one star, but the overall damage done by the attacks are 50% and 80% respectively, the clan's best attack will be noted as the 80% 1-star."

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    Straight from the wiki:
    "The clan's best attack on a particular base will be determined by a number of criteria.
    The first of these criteria would be the number of stars earned, and this criteria alone does not take into account overall damage done. For example, if two players attack the same base and one person gets a 90% 1-star and the other gets a 60% 2-star, the clan's best attack will be noted as the 60% 2-star attack.
    The second criteria is the overall damage done by the attack. For example, if two players attack the same base and both players score one star, but the overall damage done by the attacks are 50% and 80% respectively, the clan's best attack will be noted as the 80% 1-star."
    Yep 100% correct just tested, our overall destruction was lowered after our 81% 1 star 1st attack, then our 69% 2 star 2 attack, but gained a star. Has it always been this when since destruction as tie breaker was introduced?

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post

New question.

most attacks probably is 50, it's the corner stone of FWA.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h