Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: permanent clan ban

permanent clan ban

what if you can permanently ban someone from the clan? i think this is useful from people who have an open clan and you get the "free gem site" spam messages from people who join and leave. what if you can permanently ban them from the clan. i think if this is possible then the LEADER ONLY should be able to do it. not a Co-leader. now, yeah you can put your clan to invite only but maybe you want people to just join in your clan without that spamming. well permanent ban on them from the clan would be a good way to get rid of that. and eventually they'd stop scamming people because it's annoying to see it in the chat. now if the player did get banned from that clan permanently then a Co or elder can invite them back so the ban is lifted if they accept the invite. now let's face it, if you see that spam message and ban them from the clan permanently chances are they ain't getting invited again. that would be for mistakes only to invite another player back. so in that option bar for leader only they'd have all the usual options. they'd have a "kick" button and then a "ban" button and a confirmation for that so they don't accidentally do it. maybe a "ban" list can be implemented on the leaders tsb if you scroll all the way down the "social" menu to lift that ban off of people if it's chosen but only the LEADER has that right. I think this would be a good idea because it is annoying to see that spam message. and if you just normal kick them then it's only for 24 hours and the next day they can do it again. I want them out of the clans for good

A Black List (what you are suggesting) has been often requested. I myself would like the addition of both a Black List and a White List (players who can join without awaiting an "accept" for By Request or Closed clans).
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    A Black List (what you are suggesting) has been often requested. I myself would like the addition of both a Black List and a White List (players who can join without awaiting an "accept" for By Request or Closed clans).
    do you think it would be a positive change to the community?

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    I fully agree with this concept. As there are those you don't want to be able to request to join again. And a white list would be nice as many of us manage 2 or more clans where our members jump between them.

I'd absolutely love a White List especially for CWL week.

Level 18
    - 2,124/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    I fully agree with this concept. As there are those you don't want to be able to request to join again. And a white list would be nice as many of us manage 2 or more clans where our members jump between them.
    this would be highly beneficial for this

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    I'd absolutely love a White List especially for CWL week.
    if they had a blacklist and whitelist then i think this would work the same way. so it's a help to any event going on

Quote Originally Posted by FrontLineSmile9 View Post
    if they had a blacklist and whitelist then i think this would work the same way. so it's a help to any event going on
    I always imagined it could work like this .....

As a Leader or Coleader, I can tap on any member in my clan today, and it shows:
    + Profile
    + Visit
    + Promote
    + Demote
    + Kick

Add one more option to those choices ..
    + Add to list

Then allow Leader and Co to go into a new entity, the "Clan List" which contains all tagged names. For each name listed, they can either select a big red X (black list), or a big green checkmark (white list), or delete them (remove player from clan list).
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:55 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Fully agree with the OP and rowman. We haven't had any troublemakers in a long time that we need to permanently ban but the feature would be helpful. A whitelist I see more value in because our clan will sometimes split in two for CWL and since the second clan isn't high level we can't get the perks of +2 level donations, so being able to jump back and forth without having to request to join would be great
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 40 | AQ 42 | GW 12 |

Troll Food
    i dunno, like permanently blanning people using a black list sounds kinda like it may not be needed. I found that for the most part those people spamming free gem virus sites do not join when your clan is invite only, however I would like the white list would be a cool feature for the game
    Last edited by BEastEffect527; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:05 PM.