Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hero Skins not just for looking at???

Hero Skins not just for looking at???

So im thinking what if the heros skins would change the stats of the hero. Example
    Barbarian King wearing the gladiator armor would get a damage increase but he would also get a hp decrese as to not over power him.
    Same with the Archer Queen wearing the gladiator armor.

I think is would add a little bit extra ability to specialize your attack like I might choose a skin that would add more damage for my bk if I just need him to funnel but I might chose a skin that would add more hp if i need him to tank.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YA THINK!!!

Don't think this will ever be implemented as it will give advantage to people who spend money on the game other than progressing faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan33333 View Post
    So im thinking what if the heros skins would change the stats of the hero. Example
    Barbarian King wearing the gladiator armor would get a damage increase but he would also get a hp decrese as to not over power him.

I think is would add a little bit extra ability to specialize your attack like I might choose a skin that would add more damage for my bk if I just need him to funnel but I might chose a skin that would add more hp if i need him to tank.

This will NEVER happen. This would instantly make the game pay to win by giving paying players a direct advantage over non-paying players. At this time money only buys you time in this game, and it should remain so.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 44 | AQ 45 | GW 16 |

it would be more damage and less hp but the king still has the rage which would just allow it to mow through the base and the archer queen would be invisible still mowing through the base so it might throw off balance

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan33333 View Post

If any of the skins you have to pay to get ever change any of the game play, it will make the game pay to win and would be completely unacceptable.

If you can only get them by paying real money, then they MUST remain purely cosmetic.

And getting them any other way is ruled out by SC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Millennial Club
    No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Please think your ideas through before posting. This can make the game pay 2 win but even if it doesn’t a F2P shouldn’t be at a disadvantage like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    If any of the skins you have to pay to get ever change any of the game play, it will make the game pay to win and would be completely unacceptable.

If you can only get them by paying real money, then they MUST remain purely cosmetic.

And getting them any other way is ruled out by SC.
    I fully agree. people would quit playing the game if it were a pay to win game. it wouldn't be fun because you have people who would just troll because it would be like that. no matter if the hp is reduced they still have their abilities for that extra little push so I agree. it isn't fair

Above the world, dropping wizards everywhere.
    The game is already pay to win in a way, as you can pay for gems and upgrade faster.

What if skins cost resources?

Or just have slight stat changes for the new skins from the Gold Pass

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by AegarTargaryen View Post
    The game is already pay to win in a way, as you can pay for gems and upgrade faster.

What if skins cost resources?

Or just have slight stat changes for the new skins from the Gold Pass
    The first is ruled out.

If the second happens, it would destroy the game.

Fortuanetly, I believe SC are astute enough to realise that MUST NOT HAPPEN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Above the world, dropping wizards everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

If the second happens, it would destroy the game.

Fortuanetly, I believe SC are astute enough to realise that MUST NOT HAPPEN.

How would it ruin the game?