Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: legends unplayable 😒

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    Heck, I'm in mid Titan 2 and I'm reading the forum while looking for a base.
    --- snip----

One more edit. I had 25 minutes of troop boost left when I started searching and when I found a base it was gone. I nexted only once. 4590 trophies. That's just too long. Oh well, hopefully Project Blue Skies will fix it. Then I can go to legends, well, maybe. It's 3:30pm in the Philippines. This is usually when not many people are online. Between 2 and 6 pm are the only times I raid/farm on this base.
    i m afraid project blue skies will not fix this, because they said they will not touch titan leagues, only legends...

ironically, legends might be a fun place to be after the update, and titan might become the "new legends". (because so many ppl will wanna push to legends, they will all be active, no inactive bases will be there to be attacked -> cloudy skies in titan!)

there is another thread about this if you wanna push to legends already, to avoid the traffic jam in titans next month...
    (i am already there, at around 5600.. and yes, it's bad up here, as well)

Quote Originally Posted by ombre View Post
    i m afraid project blue skies will not fix this, because they said they will not touch titan leagues, only legends...

ironically, legends might be a fun place to be after the update, and titan might become the "new legends". (because so many ppl will wanna push to legends, they will all be active, no inactive bases will be there to be attacked -> cloudy skies in titan!)

there is another thread about this if you wanna push to legends already, to avoid the traffic jam in titans next month...
    (i am already there, at around 5600.. and yes, it's bad up here, as well)
    Or legends won't touch titan anymore, hence there might be more bases available for titan in the process.
    We can't know for sure atm, since we don't know specific details.

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    Or legends won't touch titan anymore, hence there might be more bases available for titan in the process.
    We can't know for sure atm, since we don't know specific details.
    Or titan cant attack legends anymore, and it will be even less bases left for titan?

You re right, we dont know nothing yet.. all just speculation.

Removing the legends players from the pool should make titans better in terms of clouds.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Removing the legends players from the pool should make titans better in terms of clouds.
    I have seen you saying this before, but i m not so sure about it.

It s in both directions atm: titans are attacking legends, but legends are attacking titans, too. We dont know the percentages - it might even out, or it might favor the ones or the others...

Same after obs: we dont know any specifics.. it can go in both directions, or might even out again...

My feeling is that it will be worse, because i think it will be more crowded than atm. And i think that the above effects do and will even out... Lets hope that my feeling is wrong...
    (Do you have arguments that support your claim?)

Quote Originally Posted by ombre View Post
    I have seen you saying this before, but i m not so sure about it.

It s in both directions atm: titans are attacking legends, but legends are attacking titans, too. We dont know the percentages - it might even out, or it might favor the ones or the others...

Same after obs: we dont know any specifics.. it can go in both directions, or might even out again...

My feeling is that it will be worse, because i think it will be more crowded than atm. And i think that the above effects do and will even out... Lets hope that my feeling is wrong...
    (Do you have arguments that support your claim?)
    Clouds are caused by people trying to get more attacks than defenses. The worst offenders are the legends players. Remove them from the system and clouds should improve for titans. I wouldn’t expect titans clouds to be totally gone, especially during very active times, but they should be better.
    Last edited by 2222; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:47 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

New Bloke/Chick
    Why cant they just SHORTEN the shield and guard times? Is a 16 hour shield really necessary? Followed by another few hours of guard?

what are your guess people? I hope update comes after next CWL
    TH12: maxed

BB 8: maxed

​Waiting for new updates

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Clouds are caused by people trying to get more attacks than defenses. The worst offenders are the legends players. Remove them from the system and clouds should improve for titans. I wouldn’t expect titans clouds to be totally gone, especially during very active times, but they should be better.
    Except legend players are typically not the ones with 200-500 attacks each season. It's the ones in the lower leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzo1234 View Post
    Why cant they just SHORTEN the shield and guard times? Is a 16 hour shield really necessary? Followed by another few hours of guard?
    You might revisit some pages of this topic to find your answer.