Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: legends unplayable 😒

Operations Blue skies should release within the next update which should be in the next couple of months just to wait for a couple of months more and then you will be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by lrl View Post
    Operations Blue skies should release within the next update which should be in the next couple of months just to wait for a couple of months more and then you will be OK.
    As discussed above, that update is planned for June.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    As discussed above, that update is planned for June.
    Yes you are correct it has been discussed but the official update has not been posted and is still up for discussion at the moment the safest estimation I can approximate is around a couple of months from the date of this post give or take.

It's absolutely awful today. Have been in the clouds for an hour. AN HOUR. Not one base. I've never seen it this bad before. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlMantooth View Post
    It's absolutely awful today. Have been in the clouds for an hour. AN HOUR. Not one base. I've never seen it this bad before. Ever.
    Clan games has started... always the same!

I have been sitting at work with my phone on my desk in clouds for the last 3 hours... (im not moaning btw.. its my choice)

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

What's bad is that I can't even drop down! I'd do that in a heartbeat at this point so I could actually help in clan games but how can you drop down if there is literally not one base that comes up?!? Ridiculous. And I am complaining as this should have been fixed eons ago.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlMantooth View Post
    What's bad is that I can't even drop down! I'd do that in a heartbeat at this point so I could actually help in clan games but how can you drop down if there is literally not one base that comes up?!? Ridiculous. And I am complaining as this should have been fixed eons ago.
    Only quick way down is to clear your shield. Get attacked. Rinse. Repeat. Will be costly. Some sort of fix is coming in June.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by mbad9868 View Post
    Where's the refund button for the 10 gems I spent on the 2 hr guard that I couldn't get an attack. that's twice now. and what a surprise now I have to wait until after my personal break... because I've been without a shield for too long, and by too long I mean a half second from when it runs out... Now... I'll get whacked for 30+ and when I finally do get offered a match it will be for 6. I cant stay above 5600 because the attack/get attacked trophy ratio is so far off its ridiculous.
    I've been frustrated by the attack trophy ratios too as they make very little mathematical and/or logical sense most times; Two biggest complaints are that and being in the clouds for roughly 90% of the time I'm logged on...

Agreed. I think SC should start listening to people first, rather than imposing their business strategy first. yup, business strategy is important but customers (the real players) are more important ;-)
    Godspeed (Leader JAVA Clans) : TownHall 12 (Giga Tesla Lvl5) BK 60/ AQ 60/ GW 30/EL 208/ War Stars 1078/Legend Trophies 3309
    Clan Name: JAVA CLANS (#9YYL0GC8)
    Clan Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-TH11-and-TH12

Quote Originally Posted by amitsinha1606 View Post
    Agreed. I think SC should start listening to people first, rather than imposing their business strategy first. yup, business strategy is important but customers (the real players) are more important ;-)
    You mean like implementing a legends fix in the next release? Like they are planning to do?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22