Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: legends unplayable 😒

legends unplayable 😒

Yes, I am venting, but the waiting game is getting old for this old guy....

I have a maxed TH12 and a boatload of excess loot from wars and other rewards, but legends search time at 5500 trophies makes the game unplayable. I can start searches and just let the device sit for hours and am lucky to get a couple attacks per day. I don't care about or need loot, but I would like to practice attacks outside FCs. oBS can't get here fast enough. Could we just have a button to drop 500 trophies at a time?

Anyone else hitting this wall?
    Last edited by Corgzilla; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Corgzilla View Post
    Yes, I am venting, but the waiting game is getting old for this old guy....

I have a maxed TH12 and a boatload of excess loot from wars and other rewards, but legends search time at 5500 trophies makes the game unplayable. I can start searches and just let the device sit for hours and am lucky to get a couple attacks per day. I don't care about or need loot, but I would like to practice attacks outside FCs. oBS can't get here fast enough. Could we just have a button to drop 500 trophies at a time?

Anyone else hitting this wall?
    The fix for clouds is coming by the end of next month. Hang in there a little longer
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 40 | AQ 43 | GW 13 |

Forum Veteran
    By all accounts SC is on track with Project Blue Skys to release by mid year, or end of June. All we can do until then is be patient as complaints for a well known problem (tens of thousands of complaints) wont help more.
    I got nothing

ME: SoulCutter: #YVUUYGLC; TH12.

Operation blue skies was confirmed to launch next update by Darian in one of my own threads. Patience, my child

Yes, I dropped down to Titans 2 and 3 to play around with different army comps to pass the time until OBS comes along.
    Apollo the Bear #2R2LJQGG
    TH 12 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 30
    Bob Wills #9GCG9Q28
    TH 11 AQ 50 BK 49 GW 20
    Xit Woundz #PYJRUJQL

Quote Originally Posted by ApolloBear View Post
    Yes, I dropped down to Titans 2 and 3 to play around with different army comps to pass the time until OBS comes along.
    You guys have abbreviations for everything, geez

Yip, same experience at 5.5k for me too. Im just grinding it out waiting for Blue Skies too, not expecting it for 4-6 weeks though.

Don't move more 5010. No problem with clouds past few years. When farm always use boost.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    I asked my Hairdresser for a Donald Trump...she gave me a tremendous hair cut and had me deported.
    It has indeed been tough the past few days. I've not actually managed to hit in 2 days because I can only play in short bursts and haven't managed to find a way through the clouds. It's a bit galling I know with so many bonuses relying on you being able to attack but an end is in sight.

I am in 5200 5300 trophies got base in 2 to 15 minutes. M happy to stay in these trophies