Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 74

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: legends unplayable 😒

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by lrl View Post
    Yes you are correct it has been discussed but the official update has not been posted and is still up for discussion at the moment the safest estimation I can approximate is around a couple of months from the date of this post give or take.
    It has already been stated that it is in the June update. Is it possible there ends up being a delay or something that pushes it into early July? Sure, anything is possible, but when it has already been explained that it is in the June update, I don’t think it helps to add a post later in the thread saying it is coming in a couple months.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

  2. #62
    Millennial Club TheClanimals's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    LV 426
    Posts
    1,071
    One more month of these nasty clouds grrrr....

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClanimals View Post
    One more month of these nasty clouds grrrr....
    Probably the worst I’ve seen for this extended of a period. I’m hovering just below 6000 at a point where I usually would be more like 6100-6200 at this pace.
    Last edited by 2222; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:41 AM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Probably the worse I’ve seen for this extended of a period. I’m hovering just below 6000 at a point where I usually would be more like 6100-6200 at this pace.
    I'm in a similar position, hit a huge wall at 5950 and today I've spent 16 hours in the clouds not finding a single base. This cloud fix can't come soon enough.

  5. #65
    Forum All-Star mattyboo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,165
    After playing in the clouds every season since December I decided to take a break and drop below 1000 cups to get my unbreakable achievement. Getting ready to push back to legends soon, so hopefully clouds do get better

  6. #66
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    8
    I also find that the clouds get worse at certain times. When a new season starts or when clan games are going on, I find it even harder to find a base to hit.

  7. #67
    Super Member Call me H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    KillerEliteUK
    Posts
    908
    i would suggest its because lots of players are migrating north (in cups) in anticipation for Blue Skies..


    Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

    Founder of KillerEliteUK.



  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by ClashinJax View Post
    I also find that the clouds get worse at certain times. When a new season starts or when clan games are going on, I find it even harder to find a base to hit.
    Clouds are caused by player activity, so anything that increases player activity increases clouds. It is apparent the new season challenge addition has increased activity. The last two months have been the worst for clouds for an extended period that I can remember. The first day or two of clan games usually are bad. Popular events like valk events are typically bad. The one gem boost that is going right now makes it easier for people to get more attacks in, so that increases clouds.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

  9. #69
    Forum All-Star mattyboo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Clouds are caused by player activity, so anything that increases player activity increases clouds. It is apparent the new season challenge addition has increased activity. The last two months have been the worst for clouds for an extended period that I can remember. The first day or two of clan games usually are bad. Popular events like valk events are typically bad. The one gem boost that is going right now makes it easier for people to get more attacks in, so that increases clouds.
    This morning Im averaging 30-45 mins search per base at 5380. Is that average or bad or good? I thought it would be even worse because of one gem boost

  10. #70
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    52
    If it helps, i've only had 1 base offer today. And that took 2 hours, I give up. Im just gonna wait till update drops. Might aswell take a little break from the game...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •