Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: legends unplayable 😒

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDawg View Post
    Except legend players are typically not the ones with 200-500 attacks each season. It's the ones in the lower leagues.
    That doesn't matter because there are so many inactive accounts down low. The legends players are spending more time online searching than the average player in other leagues. The players hitting low where there are dead accounts and inactive accounts don't impact the clouds. 7 of my accounts raid once per season to get a badge. They hang in gold through masters. If SC leaves titans and below alone, there will be clouds, but they will be better not worse, by removing those active legends players.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzo1234 View Post
    Why cant they just SHORTEN the shield and guard times? Is a 16 hour shield really necessary? Followed by another few hours of guard?
    Exactly, they should slash the shield time in half thereby doubling the amount of bases to attack.
    Level 200 | TH12 | 1937 war stars | Legends Reached
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    What if forums existed in the day of Asteroids? Like please nerf the rocks they keep trying to hit me. Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000

Pro Member
    I’m loitering around 4700, pretty cloudy to very very cloudy, is just about ‘playable’.

What I’d like to know is what exactly is Operation Blue Sky’s’?
    How are the clouds being fixed???

Been repeated mantra like for years that ‘There is no fix’.
    Endless discussions about potential fixes but then....reasons why they wouldn’t work.

So what’s the great plot twist here?

Sort of feeling a bit ‘Game of Thrones’, After so much time, in the end, just, Oh.......

im sure the last time i looked it was a choice to be in legends.. has it changed?

I sit in legends and thats a choice i make and therefore refrain from moaning about it. If i found it annoying and/or was making me mad i would drop to a lower league.

the decision to be in legends is that of the player not the games enforcement. We do hope blue skies brings something different to legends but until then do what is required. Dont get angry wrinkles on your face because of a game!
    Last edited by Call me H; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:07 AM.

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

Clash of Clouds. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zax View Post
    I’m loitering around 4700, pretty cloudy to very very cloudy, is just about ‘playable’.

What I’d like to know is what exactly is Operation Blue Sky’s’?
    How are the clouds being fixed???

Been repeated mantra like for years that ‘There is no fix’.
    Endless discussions about potential fixes but then....reasons why they wouldn’t work.

So what’s the great plot twist here?

Sort of feeling a bit ‘Game of Thrones’, After so much time, in the end, just, Oh.......
    Blue Skies is the name of the change that is coming to legends in the June update. They haven't yet told us what it is other than mostly to say it isn't player vs. player. We should get some information soon with sneak peeks.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Fresh Spawn
    Where's the refund button for the 10 gems I spent on the 2 hr guard that I couldn't get an attack. that's twice now. and what a surprise now I have to wait until after my personal break... because I've been without a shield for too long, and by too long I mean a half second from when it runs out... Now... I'll get whacked for 30+ and when I finally do get offered a match it will be for 6. I cant stay above 5600 because the attack/get attacked trophy ratio is so far off its ridiculous.

Its time to do something about it.
    Level 200 | TH12 | 1937 war stars | Legends Reached
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    What if forums existed in the day of Asteroids? Like please nerf the rocks they keep trying to hit me. Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000

Quote Originally Posted by tinman610 View Post
    Its time to do something about it.
    The are. In June.

Quote Originally Posted by mbad9868 View Post
    Where's the refund button for the 10 gems I spent on the 2 hr guard that I couldn't get an attack. that's twice now. and what a surprise now I have to wait until after my personal break... because I've been without a shield for too long, and by too long I mean a half second from when it runs out... Now... I'll get whacked for 30+ and when I finally do get offered a match it will be for 6. I cant stay above 5600 because the attack/get attacked trophy ratio is so far off its ridiculous.
    Are you new to playing in Legends? If not then you surely must be aware of the game mechanics at that level - if you are new there have been countless posts on playing in Legends - always good to read/ask ahead before committing.
    Dogmatix | TH12 - The Final Frontier |