Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: legends unplayable 😒

Centennial Club
    5100 range most of time base under 15 mins sometime it takes more

Quote Originally Posted by Corgzilla View Post
    Yes, I am venting, but the waiting game is getting old for this old guy....

I have a maxed TH12 and a boatload of excess loot from wars and other rewards, but legends search time at 5500 trophies makes the game unplayable. I can start searches and just let the device sit for hours and am lucky to get a couple attacks per day. I don't care about or need loot, but I would like to practice attacks outside FCs. oBS can't get here fast enough. Could we just have a button to drop 500 trophies at a time?

Anyone else hitting this wall?

So after years we finally can have a FIX of this problem and you want to drop? Or you open a thread like this? So.......ahahaahahaahahahah!

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    same at 5000-5200. not hours though but 20-40 minutes average per search. many talks about SC trying to fix this issue in the next update but let's see will try to sustain my cups until then just to get advantage of the bonus in the low 5000 but that's it

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:220Trophies:5489
    L I S T E N T O M Y M U S I C
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

Pro Member
    The latest event requires 20 attacks in three days to get a book of heroes. Seems like supercell is doing one last mocking of those of us in Legends.

Quote Originally Posted by Pluribus View Post
    The latest event requires 20 attacks in three days to get a book of heroes. Seems like supercell is doing one last mocking of those of us in Legends.

Stay in Legends it's your choice!

You can drop and do event, everyone want all...... you need book because you haven't maxed heroes? So why you push in legend? Max all thing in your village and compete for the max ....

You want:

-Stay and push Legend

-Do all event without problem

-Max all village

xD

Forum Veteran
    Except it doesn’t...it can be achieved in 7 attacks as each killed hero counts so hit bases with all 3 heroes defending....

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    Stay in Legends it's your choice!

You can drop and do event, everyone want all...... you need book because you haven't maxed heroes? So why you push in legend? Max all thing in your village and compete for the max ....

You want:

-Stay and push Legend

-Do all event without problem

-Max all village

xD
    Hello, your last two posts seem to make some attempt at mocking legends players, but sorry it falls a little flat since we do not understand what you are saying.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    Except it doesn’t...it can be achieved in 7 attacks as each killed hero counts so hit bases with all 3 heroes defending....
    It says knock out "any hero 20 times." To me that means a single hero (queen, king or warden). Admittedly I have no proof because I can't find a base to attack.

Forum Veteran
    It says knock out "any hero 20 times." To me that means a single hero (queen, king or warden). Admittedly I have no proof because I can't find a base to attack.
    I can assure you it counts each killed hero

Rest easy and hit 7 attacks in 3 days

Galling is the term I was seraching for - more than 2 days without an attack here too. BB is the only game outside of war and FC now. Stuck without a way to even drop trophies in the 5400 range. Guess I could just drop shield a few times in a row, but not wanting to part with that much loot yet. Looking forward to OBS release.