Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TIPS NEEDED TO FARM IN LEGENDS AND MAINTAIN THE CUPS (not trophy pushing)

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Usually it is pretty easy to keep 5 builders busy farming in low legends. It has been more difficult lately as the season challenge has increased activity and clouds are as bad as I have every seen them for an extended period. That said, I'm still having no trouble keeping 5 builders going on my second account playing in low legends (and I'm using medals on builder boosts too).
    Oh it’s definitely possible to keep all your builder’s busy, been there done that. What I didn’t understand is why OP has to be in legends when you can also find good loot in lower leagues.

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    Oh it’s definitely possible to keep all your builder’s busy, been there done that. What I didn’t understand is why OP has to be in legends when you can also find good loot in lower leagues.
    as mentioned in my post i am in legends because it suits my playstyle as i can work/workout/cook etc. in between the clouds! and yes i have my 5 builders busy all the time no issues with that

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:218Trophies:5489
    L I S T E N T O M Y M U S I C
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh