Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season challenge points

Quote Originally Posted by Rst View Post
    I think there is absolutely no challenge at all to getting max points. I have not actively tried to complete any achievements this season, just played normally and I’m almost at max points with 2 weeks left.

Shouldn’t a little effort be required or is it to make sure that people who pay for the pass get the skin whether they try or not?
    I agree it is easy for active accounts. I have no problem on the two accounts I regularly raid with. My other accounts that I just use as war fillers don’t get close (nor should they).
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

They should change the name.
    There is no challenge at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Peets83 View Post
    They should change the name.
    There is no challenge at all...
    There is a balance to be maintained. If it were harder to get to max, it would take you longer to get max perks. Which would start off another round of complaints about not getting what you paid for. From unofficial stats I have seen, average player activity is orders of magnitude lower than the average forum player. If the balance it to be a challenge for us, the average player would have no chance. It's no different than clan games where many of us here max in a day or so.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I hope they add a new achievement for the Season challenges points and give us some gems
    DarkXavier
    Ex-Townhall 7 Champ (When champs was a thing :c)

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    There is a balance to be maintained. If it were harder to get to max, it would take you longer to get max perks. Which would start off another round of complaints about not getting what you paid for. From unofficial stats I have seen, average player activity is orders of magnitude lower than the average forum player. If the balance it to be a challenge for us, the average player would have no chance. It's no different than clan games where many of us here max in a day or so.
    Getting max score for clan games personally is much harder then getting max score on season challenges.
    They should give more rewards after the skin but low ones.

Getting max score for clan games personally is much harder then getting max score on season challenges.
    They should give more rewards after the skin but low ones.
    Why? Because you reached the end? You can't upgrade a troop over the max-level, neither you can do that for any other building.
    Why should overperforming on a given line of rewards net even more rewards? Once storages are full, you can't get more loot as well.

You reached the end. Congratulations. Enjoy the boosts (since you're talking about the skin, you are a gold-pass user?) that you reached early. So you can benefit longer from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    Why? Because you reached the end? You can't upgrade a troop over the max-level, neither you can do that for any other building.
    Why should overperforming on a given line of rewards net even more rewards? Once storages are full, you can't get more loot as well.

You reached the end. Congratulations. Enjoy the boosts (since you're talking about the skin, you are a gold-pass user?) that you reached early. So you can benefit longer from them.
    They call it season challenge points, so I want a challenge.

Are we forgetting the whinestorm that ensued when maxed bases could not upgrade a few walls for a few meaningless points? Imagine if those points prevented someone from getting something other than a pat on the back for completing all challenges.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

They call it season challenge points, so I want a challenge.
    Call them 'tasks' then, if you like. No need to argue over semantics.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    Are we forgetting the whinestorm that ensued when maxed bases could not upgrade a few walls for a few meaningless points? Imagine if those points prevented someone from getting something other than a pat on the back for completing all challenges.
    Yeah, I would love to see a whinestorm when we get more resources that the max bases

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    Call them 'tasks' then, if you like. No need to argue over semantics.
    Good suggestion, they should change the name Challenges to Tasks.