Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - JUST BREAK STUFF - May 22-28. Details here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I don't recall ever having a games with a choice of runes.
    Nov 2 - Nov 8, 2018 Clan Games :

There were other 2-3 clan games where both runes were offered but in different tiers.

But I would always choose the rune of builder elixir, so I don't mind not having the other one.
    Last edited by BlazeStormz123; May 19th, 2019 at 06:28 PM.
    Never Give Up Without Even Trying!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #102
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeStormz123 View Post
    <snip>
    There were other 2-3 clan games where both runes were offered but in different tiers.

But I would always choose the rune of builder elixir, so I don't mind not having the other one.
    I stand corrected. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

the problem is that i have the rune of builder elixir, but don't have rune of builder gold

Quote Originally Posted by anguuchlol View Post
    the problem is that i have the rune of builder elixir, but don't have rune of builder gold
    Same here. But rewards can be collected within7 days. so I won't collect them soon. I will wait. If the update drops (I'm hopeful), I will use the old rune to get the new one. In case it doesn't drop, then I'll have to choose some other reward.
    Last edited by BlazeStormz123; May 20th, 2019 at 02:00 AM.
    Never Give Up Without Even Trying!

Same here. But rewards can be collected within7 days. so I won't collect them soon. I will wait. If the update drops (I'm hopeful), I will use the old rune to get the new one. In case it doesn't drop, then I'll have to choose some other reward.
    that's a good idea

Pro Member
    Well it’s all just great
    Thx Darian for the information.

Just speaking from the point of view of a long term enthusiastic player. Whom finally resurrected a dead clan. (Post ‘That’ update etc etc...)
    Majority of our Th 6/7/8’s don’t want a higher TH level, happy to just stay where they are so no incentive to ‘farm’. Did war, but that fizzled out, I think as progress in clan levelling was so slow and with people not wanting to upgrade seemed little point.
    Hopped back on with last (and clans first) CWL . Won our 30vs30 and got promoted and everyone enjoyed that very much.
    Be the clans first time in games and much enthusiasm for the challenges, really to get the clan levelled up via the clan experience points. And just generally to ‘Do Stuff’, and be back as a friends and family unit:
    Overall these recent changes have really been good.

Now about the clouds.....

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #107
    Hey all, we agreed that the CG rewards were a bit lackluster so we updated them.

AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Hey all, we agreed that the CG rewards were a bit lackluster so we updated them.

Wow awesome thanks book of everything

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty2441964 View Post
    Wow awesome thanks book of everything
    WHere can i find the updated rewards?

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post

Dangnabbit there goes the 150 gems because now I have to choose a BOE for my collection instead.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG