Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 176

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - JUST BREAK STUFF - May 22-28. Details here.

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cruising
    Posts
    11,013
    Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    So..... book are only for Heroes?

    You talk about when you have hero upgrades but i don't talk about hero ....i talk about books...general ....

    I think most people don't need gems, don't use gems to boost army need book to finish rapidly barracks for unlock e-drag or ice golem or need a book to finish the last giga tesla lv..... opinion .... i think clan games are affected about season pass rewards.... so strange thing...i hope it's not that ...
    The hero book was merely an example as you used the word books. After all a BoH is one of 5 books.

    Like I said I have a maxed lab so personally I have no use for a Book of Fighting or Spells.
    I have maxed heroes so BoH doesn’t interest me either.
    I only have 2 cannon and an inferno to finish so a Book of Building doesn’t interest me either as I’m in no rush whatsoever and can easily live with a defense down. So in essence I don’t have a need for a BoB for a key upgrade I’d typically like to use one on.
    So out of 5 different types of books, 4 are utterly useless to me.

    The only think I could actually use for my collection to save was a Book of Everything but as we know those are rare to find.

    So with that book not in the mix again I’d happily take the gems. There are quite a few players as well who have a maxed base, finished everything and are waiting on an update, they can’t use any books either so they too would rather get the 150 gems in that tier.

    And yes it’s more then fine that it’s your opinion to want or have a use for books more then gems. Nevertheless there’s no need to make a general remark like “people” or “players” because you want a certain something because as I just illustrated I want something entirely different. Neither is wrong here in what suits them best.

    Edit:
    It doesn’t really matter what a person chooses or how they play. The only issue here is the generalization and use of the word “people”.
    I’m closing in on maxed, there’s quite a group completely maxed. People have different styles and spending habits so there’s a group that will welcome the gem rewards. But saying “people” don’t like the gem rewards just because you or some in your clan don’t like them is too far.

    And yes I do speak for myself and that’s exactly my point because that’s all we can do really. Personally I’m most excited about the shovels. But I imagine that isn’t the case for a good number of people.
    Last edited by Kaptain Kat; May 17th, 2019 at 12:07 PM.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  2. #22
    Forum Elder Himewad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    inside your head
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella009 View Post
    Rune of Builder Elixir Boooo
    Bb9 is coming ... I can barely contain my excitement. Oh wait, yes I can. Got a little crazy there. I’m back.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

  3. #23
    Forum Contender Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,636
    Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    So..... book are only for Heroes?

    You talk about when you have hero upgrades but i don't talk about hero ....i talk about books...general ....

    I think most people don't need gems, don't use gems to boost army need book to finish rapidly barracks for unlock e-drag or ice golem or need a book to finish the last giga tesla lv..... opinion .... i think clan games are affected about season pass rewards.... so strange thing...i hope it's not that ...


    P.S. So we have the same vision, i say don't need gems maybe because i don't need gems, you say don't need a book of spells because you have a max lab...so?
    Opinion, the difference between our concept:


    You think about your max lab

    I think with the most people out there that not have a max TH..
    No matter what the rewards, some will like them, some will not. Lab is a bottleneck so book of spells can help that. We are all at different stages in clash and have different preferences. I can't speak for most players, just me. These rewards aren't particularly what I need at this time, but they are useful to others in my clan. In the end, I'll have more gems for doing what I normally do on my main. I'll dust off my mini. It can definitely use the rewards.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It's a few days early but thought you could use a preview for the weekend.


    What the hell happened with the sixth column D: ? Its moved, error edit? or something else...?
    Last edited by ElRafaelGod; May 17th, 2019 at 12:18 PM.

  5. #25
    Forum All-Star JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    No matter what the rewards, some will like them, some will not. Lab is a bottleneck so book of spells can help that. We are all at different stages in clash and have different preferences. I can't speak for most players, just me. These rewards aren't particularly what I need at this time, but they are useful to others in my clan. In the end, I'll have more gems for doing what I normally do on my main. I'll dust off my mini. It can definitely use the rewards.
    Absolutely agreed

  6. #26
    Kat, I don't know the stats, but in other threads, many people (even gasps sometimes) say maxed th12s are very few. So, I don't think k3rnelp is entirely wrong, but yeah he could have used 'most' in the first post. But even without 'most', it doesn't make much difference, as its pretty obvious

    Personally, I will wait some days before collecting the rewards, as I'm hoping for the next update in early June. Then I will be able to use the Rune of builder elixir (which I already have) to get the new one.
    Last edited by BlazeStormz123; May 17th, 2019 at 12:37 PM.
    Never Give Up Without Even Trying!

  7. #27
    Super Member MommySnooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Nope. 30 degrees C. Summer it is.
    Posts
    898
    Thanks for the info, Darian!

    I think these rewards are great. Something I can definitely use in every column.

    Maxed spells, so spells is about the only book I can’t use, so I’m quite happy to choose the 150 gems over selling it for 10.

    It also helps because I’ve been donating with gems way too much the rest of the month after getting the pass.

    With regard to the effect of the passes/challenges on the clan games, I’m not sure. I don’t see it making a huge difference. Will wait and see before I worry about it.

    Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

  8. #28
    Illuminati
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    Thanks for the info, Darian!

    I think these rewards are great. Something I can definitely use in every column.

    Maxed spells, so spells is about the only book I canít use, so Iím quite happy to choose the 150 gems over selling it for 10.

    It also helps because Iíve been donating with gems way too much the rest of the month after getting the pass.

    With regard to the effect of the passes/challenges on the clan games, Iím not sure. I donít see it making a huge difference. Will wait and see before I worry about it.
    Books sell for 50 gems, but even then 150 better than 50.

  9. #29
    Millennial Club DarthPat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Lord's Castle
    Posts
    1,454
    Thanks for the dets!

    Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

    |STATS|


  10. #30
    Forum Veteran michelms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,713
    Awful rewards 🤦♥♂️
    'nerfing' magic items in clan games bcoz of gold pass? I don't know
    Additionaly, people do clan games because of magic items (mostly) not gems but
    'free stuff'
    Right

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •