Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 176

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - JUST BREAK STUFF - May 22-28. Details here.

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Universe 7
    Posts
    447
    Kindly put gems in every tiers so maxed players with full resources and have more than one of each magic items can eventually claim the rewards
    Last edited by Nevera; May 17th, 2019 at 11:38 AM.
    Main : Th12
    2nd : Th12 (mid)

  2. #12
    Pro Member k3rnelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    How so? The Gem rewards are higher than usual this time around as well.

    Dear Darian, people in clash don't need gem....need more books for upgrade their village....i hope this season don't affect the clan games rewards....because.....most people don't buy it the pass

  3. #13
    Forum Elder Colin94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,099
    No hero book .... looks like I have to opt out with my mini for the last level.

  4. #14
    50.000 points for just 1 wall, nice

  5. #15
    1 BOH in Tier 5 would be an excellent reward

  6. #16
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    How so? The Gem rewards are higher than usual this time around as well.
    Thanks for the info.

    The Gem rewards may be higher, but I think a lot of people prefer the other possible rewards, and unfortunately the other stuff is underwhelming. Spell book is has been offered in a lower tier and more wall rings have been offered on tier 6 before as an example.

  7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cruising
    Posts
    10,988
    Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    Dear Darian, people in clash don't need gem....need more books for upgrade their village....i hope this season don't affect the clan games rewards....because.....most people don't buy it the pass
    Say wut ?

    What ya mean ďpeople donít need gemĒ ? Are you confusing this with you donít need gems ?

    There are lots of people out there who have no use for books and would rather have the 150 gems like in the last tier instead of having to sell a book for 50.
    Iíd happily choose the 150 gems in the last tier for example. My lab is maxed, I already have a book of spells so I have no use for that book. My walls arenít done yet but Iíd rather take 150 gems over 1 wall piece.

    When I had hero upgrades left to farm Iíd happily save up free gems to buy books of heroes from the trader and with such a gem rewards that saving becomes a tad easier and quicker.

    Since I do consider myself people will ya kindly leave my gems alone

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    Dear Darian, people in clash don't need gem....need more books for upgrade their village....i hope this season don't affect the clan games rewards....because.....most people don't buy it the pass
    Completely untrue from where I sit so please don't speak for me. I have the gold pass and need all the gem offers I can get to support my donation habit
    Wizard's Duel #PGLP0802 Ė Dread Pirate R #2Y0JGYUGU - Max TH12
    Contact me on Discord (Dread Pirate Roberts#5841)
    Credit for avatar - I found it here

  9. #19
    Pro Member k3rnelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Say wut ?

    What ya mean “people don’t need gem” ? Are you confusing this with you don’t need gems ?

    There are lots of people out there who have no use for books and would rather have the 150 gems like in the last tier instead of having to sell a book for 50.
    I’d happily choose the 150 gems in the last tier for example. My lab is maxed, I already have a book of spells so I have no use for that book. My walls aren’t done yet but I’d rather take 150 gems over 1 wall piece.

    When I had hero upgrades left to farm I’d happily save up free gems to buy books of heroes from the trader and with such a gem rewards that saving becomes a tad easier and quicker.

    Since I do consider myself people will ya kindly leave my gems alone

    So..... book are only for Heroes?

    You talk about when you have hero upgrades but i don't talk about hero ....i talk about books...general ....

    I think most people don't need gems, don't use gems to boost army need book to finish rapidly barracks for unlock e-drag or ice golem or need a book to finish the last giga tesla lv..... opinion .... i think clan games are affected about season pass rewards.... so strange thing...i hope it's not that ...


    P.S. So we have the same vision, i say don't need gems maybe because i don't need gems, you say don't need a book of spells because you have a max lab...so?
    Opinion, the difference between our concept:


    You think about your max lab

    I think with the most people out there that not have a max TH..
    Last edited by k3rnelp; May 17th, 2019 at 11:47 AM.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    inside your head
    Posts
    2,056
    Book of Spells. Meh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •