Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - JUST BREAK STUFF - May 22-28. Details here.

His purpose is for his achievement records.

Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    Didn't they fix this? You end up with 4K no matter if its 4001 or 4999.
    Main : Th12
    2nd : Th12 (mid)

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    Didn't they fix this? You end up with 4K no matter if its 4001 or 4999.
    If you edge up to 3995 and finish with a 1000 point challenge, you will still get the 1000 points on the Games Champion achievement.

.. PaluEF is one of the people who compete to remain at the top of the world rank

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    If you edge up to 3995 and finish with a 1000 point challenge, you will still get the 1000 points on the Games Champion achievement.
    .. PaluEF is one of the people who compete to remain at the top of the world rank
    /Affront
    And Affront is one of the people ahead of me

PS: as this comes many times in that discussion, my clan(s) always max the tiers, insofar as my pursuit of high achievement points doesn’t interfere with the clans’ performance.

you can find me reading a book at the end of the rainbow
    I was only able to do one 1k point challenge. I thought there would be more of them. Is it super rare for there to be 1k point challenges?

{siggy by Lil Angel}

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    And Affront is one of the people ahead of me

PS: as this comes many times in that discussion, my clan(s) always max the tiers, insofar as my pursuit of high achievement points doesn’t interfere with the clans’ performance.
    ah, yes. A small detail. I am one of the very few people ahead of you :-)

From the very first Clan Games, I've seen it as my duty to Lead by example. We have always gotten top tier rewards and most times, about 25 out of 50 players in the clan will sit at max points at the end off the Games. A few will have no points at all, a few have a couple of challenges with the rest have between 1000-3000 points (when 4K is max).

As long as we can provide each other with top tier rewards, I don't care how many points each player get. There are others that overachieve of course and I'm usually the 10th or 12th to reach max points. I'm usually able to snap up a max point challenge when the clan is in the off-hours and most of the time I will have completed the max challenge before anybody notices that I've done so.

I do ask for a and get a heads up, if the max challengees are rare. Full support flows both ways :-)

/Affront
    Last edited by Affront; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:24 AM.
    Recruiting

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisycloud View Post
    I was only able to do one 1k point challenge. I thought there would be more of them. Is it super rare for there to be 1k point challenges?
    They are rare, but really, really quick to finish and get back in the pool of possible challenges.

Two people were running the 350 wall destruction challenge in my clan yesterday. Depending on trophy level, the challenge takes 3-4 attacks to finish.

To me, the challenge was only important for the 985 points it gave me. The clan as a whole will clock in at 120K points, so plenty to spare.

/Affront
    Recruiting

lol, our clan decided not to do clan games because the rewards weren't very good and then I got busy and only realized now they changed the book of spells with book of everything.....
    Engineered for success
    Engineered to win
    Winning is life
    Tiger blood

Fresh Spawn
    Do you have a list of upcoming games to plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Max01 View Post
    Do you have a list of upcoming games to plan?
    no. this has never happened and the rewards are always subject to changed until the cg starts → no advantage to know rewards that possibly change.

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks for the answer. I only meant the date of the league games and clan games.