Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - JUST BREAK STUFF - May 22-28. Details here.

Quote Originally Posted by BoseGamer View Post
    Can i post this info in youtube. Along with the challenges. Please answer me fast
    You can just post a link to the thread? I do think others have been put on youtube in the past - but I am not affiliated with SC so please don't regard this as 'formal' answer or anything

Quote Originally Posted by BoseGamer View Post
    Can i post this info in youtube. Along with the challenges. Please answer me fast
    To add to JusMe’s answer there is a subforum that you should visit regarding Content creation: https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...ntent-Creation
    Also, there you’ll find the Fan Content Policy for Youtubers.

A good start extracted from the policy:
    Respect Supercell's brand. You cannot create the impression that Supercell is a sponsor or creator of or otherwise endorses your Fan Content. You also cannot create any materials from the Supercell Assets that are similar to Supercell's logos, trademarks or other elements of Supercell's products and services. You can't modify Supercell Assets without our express permission.
    Insert disclaimers. Do include the following notice (or a substantially similar unofficiality notice) in a font legible to end users of the Fan Content in connection with your use of Supercell Assets: "This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell's Fan Content Policy: www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy."
    But, specifically to the notice posted here: it is public and disclosed to all, so no worries about reposting elsewhere, with limitations per the fcp and tos.

Why won't u bring book of everything in clan games?I am waiting continuously for it but i still don't got it

Quote Originally Posted by SukhmanSingh View Post
    Why won't u bring book of everything in clan games?I am waiting continuously for it but i still don't got it
    Because it is supposed to be a rare item. It has only been offered in 2 or 3 games if I remember correctly.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

It would be unfair for those (maxed players) who stacked (bought from packages) magic items that exceeded the capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDawg View Post
    You sell the extra item for gems and collect it after.
    Last edited by Nevera; May 19th, 2019 at 03:42 AM.
    Main : Th12
    2nd : Th12 (mid)

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by WildHumans View Post
    I see most peoples point here. My problem, everyone says oh we are being blessed with all these FREE rewards etc. How so? The CWL? What if your not in a Clan, or in one and real low league plus lose badly due too horrible matchup? Next, some of you all say,
    OH THE GEMS are magnificent!! Well, possibly. Yet 150? Only if your like TH5 and below haha. It cost 30 gems to boost a 1 hour training boost. Then if you have spells its 10 gems. Etc. In other words, maybe three hours? Wow! Not. I'm not trying to be any kind of hateful, etc. Just summing this one up, Last month was a Million times better than this one. Anyhow, CLASH ON!!
    So what u want at th 5 even they are not allowed to pick task minimum lvl required is th6 and at low lvl i don't think any one need runes it will be more than useless at low th i will prefer gems instead of rune or book just to get some builder potions or to buy builder may be

why can't we choose between a Rune of Builder Elixir and a Rune of Builder Gold?

Thanks for the information. I will really take in all the gem rewards no matter what and convert them into the books i need. I guess 1 gem donations are good too 🤔

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by anguuchlol View Post
    why can't we choose between a Rune of Builder Elixir and a Rune of Builder Gold?
    i was wondering the same thing....

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #100
    Quote Originally Posted by anguuchlol View Post
    Because they are not both available I these games.

Why on earth might you think they would be? I don't recall ever having a games with a choice of runes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)