Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Does electro dragon have no upgrade differences?

Millennial Club
    I'm not joking, just spam 9 electro dragons and 1 from cc and leave the match, you'll definitely get 1 star
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ideabulb View Post
    I'm not joking, just spam 9 electro dragons and 1 from cc and leave the match, you'll definitely get 1 star
    Arenít you able to pretty much do the same thing with any general combination? Iíve even seen an army of witches and bats (nothing else) achieving 2 stars

Quote Originally Posted by Apek19 View Post
    I'm really surprised as to why till now the electro dragon have no visual change/differences as we upgrade them from L1 to L3??
    It's the same like the archers and barbarians at a low level. I'm sure they will change some look, when the new levels are added. But as usual, it's hard to make these new design changes.

Also, the time gap between this electro-chain bombing should be reduced considerably. Otherwise it's so pathetic as well as boring to watch them get destroyed quickly by AD, Inferno Towers & EA.
    They look like they are waiting to far* with so much time gap between chain bombing or whatever that is called!
    Boring!
    E DRAGS are good for now and aren't OP to guarantee a 3 star. Can help with a very good funnel. It's all fine and if your concepts are added, they will be OP and guarantee a 3 star on 12's which isn't an easy task. They want to make sure, it shouldn't be easy for a 3 star on a TH12.
    DarkXavier
    Ex-Townhall 7 Champ (When champs was a thing :c)

i think lvl 3 are a little bit darker blue and earlier lvl is a tad lighter.

Edrags get shredded by a well designed base. They need a slight buff(very minor). They are a really good troop but as is they are generally a 2* attack and a fail against a well designed anti-air attack. They can't survive air sweepers or single target infernos. They just need a very slight movement increase to have a better chance at 3*ing war bases.

Just my opinion. I use them the most for the better part of a year. I have tried other troops but most combos like miners require more planning than I want to invest in this game. Miners could be really fun but not quite as they are now.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BIZmarkIE View Post
    Edrags get shredded by a well designed base. They need a slight buff(very minor). They are a really good troop but as is they are generally a 2* attack and a fail against a well designed anti-air attack. They can't survive air sweepers or single target infernos. They just need a very slight movement increase to have a better chance at 3*ing war bases.
    Which is the reason why many ppl invest time and effort to try to get a well designed base :-). No troop should be able to get a semi-auto 3 stars on any base. Edrags are powerful but if you face an anti-air base you should be using a ground army. No base is so strong to defend aganst any attack. If it's anti air it probably is weaker vs ground.
    I think this is the reason why CoC is still one of the games ppl continue to play even after so many years: it continues to offers challenges to any player.

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    Hi Supercell / Moderators,

I'm really surprised as to why till now the electro dragon have no visual change/differences as we upgrade them from L1 to L3??
    Also, the time gap between this electro-chain bombing should be reduced considerably. Otherwise it's so pathetic as well as boring to watch them get destroyed quickly by AD, Inferno Towers & EA.
    They look like they are waiting to far* with so much time gap between chain bombing or whatever that is called!
    Boring!
    You mention getting destroyed so easily! any reasonable player can 3 star a base using a "spam" edrag attack. Im assuming you take some freeze with you, you funnel, and you use your heroes to destroy def?

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickV View Post
    They are currently the troop closest to being OP. ..
    Hi PAtrickV,

Can you plz explain what you meant by the above statement in plain simple English? I'm not aware of the jargon OP mean. AFAIK OP mean 'original poster'...but even then your statement isn't clear!! What does that phrase - "troop closest to being original poster' can simply mean?

Hi PAtrickV,

Can you plz explain what you meant by the above statement in plain simple English? I'm not aware of the jargon OP mean. AFAIK OP mean 'original poster'...but even then your statement isn't clear!! What does that phrase - "troop closest to being original poster' can simply mean?
    OP = Origonal Poster
    OP = Over Powered

We must use context to know the difference.

Pro Member
    Well Op
    I think the other contributors have said it really.
    In your other thread where you were venting ‘what a useless game’, that’s just been closed.

I do however have some sympathy,
    The Nerf/Buff cycle is as old as the game.

Whilst its true that a Nerf is infuriating- pre th11/12 there was a time for example, when Lvl 40 BK and AQ could run all over the map Defending a th10, which made things tricky for an attacker. Then, urrggh they get ‘ring fenced’ & nerfed. Many others have been through the same process and as you say if have spent time and money it is very annoying.
    The issue is it’s about then how you adapt to how the game has been balanced.

Base layouts and defensive placement need updating as the ‘in’ troops perpetually attack you.
    Attacking technique changes for new troops or buffed/nerfed troops/spells.

Have to say I fumbled about with Electrodrags until I found a Strat that suits me.
    (Of the recent 3* against my near max th12 It’t mostly been Ed’s at it).
    So It’s a very effective troop if used properly.

My last x20ish ground attacks have had x3 to x7 bat spells in I think it’s a great spell, it’s the timing of when and where to drop and wether needs cover with freeze and maybe help of a rage too maximise the benefit.

I also have a slightly different take on your hero’s, ok yes, yes max heros rock (mine aren’t quite there yet). But even at the low level you have, if you take that into account with the attacks you are using you’ll still be able to do some serious damage. Again it where and how you drop them.

Wish you well tbh OP, as I think all have felt your frustration at some point.
    If not in a clan with other th12’s that happy to let you do repeat friendly attacks vs their bases, it would be good to move to one that will, as a great way to test things out.
    And get things levelled up.

Regards.
    Last edited by Zax; May 20th, 2019 at 07:08 PM.