Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Does electro dragon have no upgrade differences?

Exclamation Does electro dragon have no upgrade differences?

Hi Supercell / Moderators,

I'm really surprised as to why till now the electro dragon have no visual change/differences as we upgrade them from L1 to L3??
    Also, the time gap between this electro-chain bombing should be reduced considerably. Otherwise it's so pathetic as well as boring to watch them get destroyed quickly by AD, Inferno Towers & EA.
    They look like they are waiting to far* with so much time gap between chain bombing or whatever that is called!
    Boring!

Centennial Club
    If they got buffed as you suggest then they'd be way overpowered. Like dragons are at TH7 and 8.

I am pretty sure that a guaranteed 3* strategy at TH11 and 12 would not be good for the game....................

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Don't tell anyone but Frodo is taller than Lach.
    No appearance change which I agree is disappointing and they are one of the troops (like Hogs/Witches) that are really hard to make work until they reach a maxed or high level. Stick with them because used well they are awesome and are also worth exploring as part of Ground comps to help funnel.

Iím not sure if this is my imagination but the level 3 e-drag seems a lot bigger that level 1 and 2. Either way, they should have made it a noticible difference.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Apek19 View Post
    Also, the time gap between this electro-chain bombing should be reduced considerably. Otherwise it's so pathetic as well as boring to watch them get destroyed quickly by AD, Inferno Towers & EA.
    They are currently the troop closest to being OP. It's not unusual to see a (close to) max TH12 being destroyed by eddies (and balloons) with almost a minute left on the clock. No other troop can do that.
    If they increase their power in any way I won't even consider using another troop to attack a TH12.

Troll Food
    Edrags are strong as they are now, they are a relatively low skill troop that is used in either funnels or mass edrag spam.Buffing them to where they are stronger would allow for them to potentially 3 star th12s with no skill which would be terrible for the game. It would ruin the competitive scene as well as make it undesirable and noncompetitive to attack at the highest th level.

This would be similar to what dragons have done at th7 and 8, or witches at 9 and 10 where these spam attacks are very strong

I do agree maybe from level 2 to 3 there could be an upgrade on the apppearance

I’m only a th10 so I don’t have these guys. Cry with me people

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Pro Member
    Making them Pale Blue > White would be cool. We already have Red/Purple normal dragons.

Forum Elder
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    I would like to see level 3 electro dragons get a blue fire-like aura surrounding them and possibly see the body of the dragon become a brighter shade of blue.

As for the existing visual change, the level 3 electro dragon is simply larger than the level 1 and 2.
    👊🏼 Mister 008 and Rusher 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH12.5, 65/65/40
    Walls:
    ALL ZAPS
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸

I think the Edrags are pretty balanced right now to be honest.