Thread: Supercell id space

Supercell id space

Hi there, any news about increase space sc id ? 20 acc is't maximum. Not enough

thank you

Centennial Club
    20 accounts??? Who even plays with more than 5? I’ve never heard of one guy with 20 accounts, how do you manage that much!
    Hello! I am Koking, though I left the clan in the signature,
    I loved the picture too much to change it.
    You like the signature? Check out Dharmaraj
    for your own!

Quote Originally Posted by Koking2018 View Post
    20 accounts??? Who even plays with more than 5? I’ve never heard of one guy with 20 accounts, how do you manage that much!
    This topic has come up quite a few times since SCID was introduced and a fair number of people who are active here on the forums have more than 20 accounts. I saw one youtuber say he has 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Koking2018 View Post
    20 accounts??? Who even plays with more than 5? Iíve never heard of one guy with 20 accounts, how do you manage that much!
    I have 20 acc with with which play and visit every day, and have 4 acc more and can't play bcz sc id have limit. Without sc id i don't want play with those. Not comfort rejoin. I love game , 6 years play 24/7. And how i know , i'm not alone.

Edit : just imagine you can do cw , and keep always green war log, because you know. Nobody fail 😉 because only you attack and know how 👍🏻

That's only one reason from many other
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; May 17th, 2019 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Edit

Above the world, dropping wizards everywhere.
    I know many people have more than one account. I personally, have 3.

However, although having more than 20 accounts seems difficult, if people want that option, then they should have that option. I see no reason why they shouldn’t be able to.

I have 25 and I'm far from the highest here on the forums.

Level 18
    - 2,124/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Above the world, dropping wizards everywhere.
    How do people have the time to properly play with more than like 5 accounts?

Say you have to do an average of 3 attack’s a day for the 5 star bonus. You now have to do 9 minutes of attacking at most for one account. For ease, let’s say 10.

If you have 24 accounts, that’s 240 min, so 4 hours.

That doesn’t even account for training troops, making all the upgrades, attacking in clan wars, removing obstacles, or all the time for each Builder Base.

Quote Originally Posted by AegarTargaryen View Post
    How do people have the time to properly play with more than like 5 accounts?

Say you have to do an average of 3 attack’s a day for the 5 star bonus. You now have to do 9 minutes of attacking at most for one account. For ease, let’s say 10.

If you have 24 accounts, that’s 240 min, so 4 hours.

That doesn’t even account for training troops, making all the upgrades, attacking in clan wars, removing obstacles, or all the time for each Builder Base.
    Planing. While today play with few and collect at one moment 2 time star bonus, next few are already on upgrade. Those upgrades now like gift.. after when you play 6 years on main and all time all things upgrade 14 days..

Troll Food
    My freind has 43 . . . . . Dont know how he enjoys that but you know

You also don't actively grind all of them at the same time. You go through phases where different ones interest you more for one reason or another.

Remember most of us that have a lot more accounts than average didn't start all of them at the same time so they're of varying Townhall levels and points of development.

Level 18
    - 2,124/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!