Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Default "Clan Wars" button RED

Default "Clan Wars" button RED

That would make the member consciously change to green. Would be sweet to allow Leader, (or CO's) to "reset" them all as well, or they would automatically reset (to red) after each war. That would make it easier to manage the clan. Right now many folks either forget or just don't use it as intended ...

if it were to reset to red wouldn't people forget to go green if they want to be in wars? because people don't pay too much attention to their own clan preference because they know what they like to do. I think the way it's set up now is the better option

Forum Elder
    Make the default grey.

Grey is unopted. Default and opted are mutually exclusive meanings.

Allow the leaders to alter someones war choice status yes. Making me kick people for going on holidays is overkill

Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    Make the default grey.

Grey is unopted. Default and opted are mutually exclusive meanings.

Allow the leaders to alter someones war choice status yes. Making me kick people for going on holidays is overkill
    Didn't think of that. Would even be better. Was mainly wanting any type of choice to be made instead of just being green...

Pro Member
    If something like this were implemented, yes it would take some getting used to. Just like any other change. Defaulting to grey once your war is done is not a bad idea. If you forget to set it to green, you dont war. If you set it to red, then you dont war till you set it to green again obviously. Yes people would would conplain at first, but again they would have to get used to it. This is not a bad idea, default to grey once a war is over that you are in. The only downside to this in case no one thought of it is often as soon as a war is over a clan leader or co likes to start a search for the next one immediately. That there is where this could be a problem. ...

Forum Elder
    I would not want my clan’s opt statuses flipping anywhere by default. Most who are opted in are opted in every week, and most opted out are opted out every week. Most should be left alone. Only occasionally does someone suddenly get too busy.

I wouldn’t want the setting to default to anything, but would like the leader to be able to change it to red so the players need to change it to green.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I wouldn’t want the setting to default to anything, but would like the leader to be able to change it to red so the players need to change it to green.
    Agree! I too am for a Reset all flags option for Leaders and Cos, but do not wish an "auto reset" (such as when a war ends) . Make it a tool that the clan may use, if and when they elect to.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    If something like this were implemented, yes it would take some getting used to. Just like any other change. Defaulting to grey once your war is done is not a bad idea. If you forget to set it to green, you dont war. If you set it to red, then you dont war till you set it to green again obviously. Yes people would would conplain at first, but again they would have to get used to it. This is not a bad idea, default to grey once a war is over that you are in. The only downside to this in case no one thought of it is often as soon as a war is over a clan leader or co likes to start a search for the next one immediately. That there is where this could be a problem. ...
    Exactly the case with my clan. Once the last one ended, we're looking for the next.

maybe if a player has not logged in for 48 hours it goes red?