Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is it time to change the farming system?

First and foremost, congratulations on hitting 2 billion Gold and Elixir! Something I've been wanting to do but... life lol.

Secondly, with all the changes to the prices of upgrades and buildings in recent updates, would there be any necessary reason to call upon change? Considering a few years back Town Hall "sniping" was eliminated from the game and that kind of changed how farming worked since people could no longer get free shields.

Thirdly, with the progression of the game in recent updates this loot system is needed for the younger players (Guys that are like Town Hall 6 and down). It is so easy to progress in this game now. I personally like it where it is at.
    -Cowboys Fan-
    Follow them rules!
    Simulated Swearing Rule!
    -I don't wanna get caught up in the middle of it-
    -#ThisIsOURCommunity-

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDplayer67 View Post
    I’m just about to reach 2billion gold & elixir raided and have played clash for nearly 4 years, but have still never once been up to champions league. I spend the majority of my time in crystal league farming dead bases, along with many other th11 & th12.

Im wondering if its time to rebalance the looting system? At the moment I can just spam miners and a couple heal spells and typically get 400k-600k gold & elixir + 2k DE using an army that cost 280k elixir.
    Would it not make sense to reduce the amount of loot available in an attack and increase the league bonus to incentivize people to try and trophy push? I just think it would be cool to trophy push and use proper armies without feeling like I’m missing out by doing so.
    If you're farming dead bases and active 4 years is too long to hit 2 billion. Some of the more active players have hit 1 billion in under 6 months. The league bonus was increased a while back. It doesn't sound like loot is the issue for you not trophy pushing. There are plenty of people that farm titan and legends and enjoy it. It comes down to your play style. If you like to attack 30x a day stay low. If you want to attack 3x a day stay high. If you want to trophy push than ignore the loot.

The farming system is like the only thing that 100% shouldn't be changed right now.

I agree with the message from OP even tho I don't think people who want to farm lower should be punished. Considering the time constraints from hero regen etc. it's not as beneficial to farm in high league opposed to farming lower and hitting dead bases. I would substantially increase the loot bonus in higher leagues to give ppl a reason to farm higher. I made a post a while back about a different sort of farming system that would suit my playing style but it's more of a dream lol

Friends: are you jocking? Being in Crystal with barch is like cheating. All dead bases end up there. Hundreds of th11 and 12 are there living la vida loca. End that, and you will solve the clouds problem. All th12 to Legends should be the norm. (I made all my way to maxed th12 just in Crystal, I know whar I talking about...)

Quote Originally Posted by TheimpossibleRazz View Post
    Friends: are you jocking? Being in Crystal with barch is like cheating. All dead bases end up there. Hundreds of th11 and 12 are there living la vida loca. End that, and you will solve the clouds problem. All th12 to Legends should be the norm. (I made all my way to maxed th12 just in Crystal, I know whar I talking about...)
    So... Am I reading this correctly? Are you saying you made it to max 12 in Crystal and don’t think anyone else should?

Personally I can’t be bothered to take the time to drop to crystal again, until I consciously decide to work on unbreakable again. That was painful, lol. (I also hate Barch, but maybe that’s just me. I goblins—they need another level. )

But “all 12s” “should” go to Legends? No thank you. I’ll try when I’m ready (probably near max) just to see if I can , and when I’m not busy doing all the other things in the game that I like to do. I really don’t pay much attention to what the league bonuses are, so they could quadruple it and it wouldn’t really make me want to go there. Trophy pushing is just the thing I least like to do.

I have a couple of clanmates who drop to farm and who might stay higher, longer, if bonuses were even higher (?), but Idk for sure. From what they’ve said, it’s strictly the clouding that keeps them wanting to stay low.

But everyone plays differently, and the fact that we can, is probably the best thing about this game, imo. Probably one of my biggest pet peeves is when I read arguments on forums where people say “____ is (or is not) the way the game was meant to be played.”

Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

Quote Originally Posted by TheimpossibleRazz View Post
    ? i dont get how more players in legends and titans would solve the clouds.
    add more and more players to legends, it would make no difference, be it better or worse.
    legends and titans already have more players than whats necessary for minimal clouds.
    i know you think more players = more bases. but more players = more clouding as well. you increase the number of bases, the number of clouders rise proportionately as well. as a result, no change in cloud times
    Last edited by Kreyfish; May 19th, 2019 at 02:58 PM.