Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game matching fixing

Angry Game matching fixing

Hi developers,

Is there a bug a error in your search engine for opponents? Lately I am only being assaulted by TH12 players without standing a chance in defenses and some of them even 3 divisions higher. I am aware of the search time, that doesn't mean they should be rewarded with a TH11 player to strike. And after a few times they wiped me completely out from their raid, I am pretty annoyed. A TH 11 is such an easy prey....
    I doubt that there aren't enough TH12 players, because if I am searching it takes a while before I am matched to a TH11 player. If it is crawling from TH12 players in the champions division, why match them to a TH11 player?

That's all. I hope a mod or developer answers this question.

Have a good day.
    The Belgium
    Last edited by TheBelgium; May 16th, 2019 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBelgium View Post
    Hi developers,

Is there a bug a error in your search engine for opponents? Lately I am only being assaulted by TH12 players without standing a chance in defenses and some of them even 3 divisions higher. I am aware of the search time, that doesn't mean they should be rewarded with TH11 player to strike. And after a few times I am completely wiped out from TH12 raiders, I am pretty annoyed.... I doubt that there aren't enough TH12 players, because if I am searching it takes a while before I am matched to a TH11 player. If it is crawling from TH12 players in the champions division, why match them to a TH11 player?

There is no bug. If you want to read a forum thread on the trophy system, there is a link in my signature. The higher you go in trophies, the more likely you are to match th12s.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum Legend
    There is no bug. This is how match making works. And the higher you are in cups, the more likely you are to be smashed by a TH12.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

I doubt that there aren't enough TH12 players, because if I am searching it takes a while before I am matched to a TH11 player. If it is crawling from TH12 players in the champions division, why match them to a TH11 player?
    The OP kind of answered his own question. If a TH12 is looking for a base to hit, and they keep hitting NEXT time and time again, eventually they will come upon a TH11 like yourself. And when they do, they assault you, as you so eloquently put it.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Hi developers,

Is there a bug a error in your search engine for opponents? Lately I am only being assaulted by TH12 players without standing a chance in defenses and some of them even 3 divisions higher. I am aware of the search time, that doesn't mean they should be rewarded with a TH11 player to strike. And after a few times they wiped me completely out from their raid, I am pretty annoyed. A TH 11 is such an easy prey....

Have a good day.
    The Belgium
    Once you're in champions league and above your TH level is no longer factored into the matchmaking algorithm. It's based purely on trophies. However, players in higher leagues have far fewer players to attack, so the matchmaking will dip lower to find a match since almost every player near their trophy level is online, has a shield, or has a guard (or any combination thereof).
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 41 | AQ 44 | GW 15 |

Millennial Club
    You've lost less loot to a TH12 smashing you than you would to a TH11 smashing you. Think about the positive!
    Last edited by Ken1374; May 16th, 2019 at 06:22 PM.

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    i am (was until few minutes back) at 5200+ until i got attacked from a maxed th12 at 4400 cups for -55 trophies
    ... yet i can only find (after 30-50 minutes) opponents for 2-8 cups.... how exactly is this workable? THIS my friend is abuse...
    Last edited by aTh; May 16th, 2019 at 06:49 PM.

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:218Trophies:5489
    L I S T E N T O M Y M U S I C
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

Forum Elder
    You may recall this thread when you are a TH12 and come across these 'Easy Prey' TH11s in Titans when you want/need to quickly get some daily stars, some CG points, or are doing an 'event' challenge. me thinks
    The sky is not falling. sometimes you are the bug and other times you get to be the windshield (like when you see a TH10)

Quote Originally Posted by aTh View Post
    i am (was until few minutes back) at 5200+ until i got attacked from a maxed th12 at 4400 cups for -55 trophies
    ... yet i can only find (after 30-50 minutes) opponents for 2-8 cups.... how exactly is this workable? THIS my friend is abuse...
    Everyone above you faces the same challenge though. I definitely recommend skipping those low offers if you are on shield and if you are trying to trophy push.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by aTh View Post
    pyramid gonna pyramid
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.