Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game matching fixing

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBelgium View Post
    Hi developers,

Is there a bug a error in your search engine for opponents? Lately I am only being assaulted by TH12 players without standing a chance in defenses and some of them even 3 divisions higher. I am aware of the search time, that doesn't mean they should be rewarded with a TH11 player to strike. And after a few times they wiped me completely out from their raid, I am pretty annoyed. A TH 11 is such an easy prey....
    I doubt that there aren't enough TH12 players, because if I am searching it takes a while before I am matched to a TH11 player. If it is crawling from TH12 players in the champions division, why match them to a TH11 player?

That's all. I hope a mod or developer answers this question.

Have a good day.
    The Belgium
    Do you pass on TH10's when you are farming, regardless of the loot you might get?

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Everyone above you faces the same challenge though. I definitely recommend skipping those low offers if you are on shield and if you are trying to trophy push.
    skip??? and wait for 1 hour until i can find another base which will probably give me the same amount of cups? i doubt it

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:218Trophies:5489
    L I S T E N T O M Y M U S I C
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Trophies

Matching

When choosing a village to raid, you will be matched with people who have about the same number of trophies as you, and with a Town Hall level as similar to yours as possible. The matchmaking system makes it possible to find bases as much as about 600 trophies lower or higher than you are.

A very common tactic is for high level players to deliberately keep their trophy counts low, so that they can be matched with weaker opponents.

Trophy offers differ based on trophy difference between the attacker and the defender; if both the attacker and the defender have an identical amount of trophies, the available trophies from the defender is 30 (with a loss of 20 trophies to the defender should the attacker lose). On the other hand, if the defender is about 600 trophies higher than the attacker, the available trophies from the defender may be 43 (with a loss of only 1 trophy to the defender if the attacker loses).

As of the December 2015 update, the minimum trophy offer differs between Trophy Leagues; while those at low trophy counts (e.g. Silver League) may experience minimum trophy offers of 1 trophy, those at high trophy counts (e.g. Legend League) may have minimum trophy offers of 6 trophies. This is to encourage variety in attacking at higher Leagues as low trophy offers of usually 1 trophy may encourage the player to utilize 1-star strategies (1-star against a base offering 1 trophy allows the attacker to win the 1 trophy); a higher minimum trophy offer will encourage the attacker to utilize 2 or 3-star strategies to win more trophies.
    Last edited by PapaTroll; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:11 PM.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Trophies

Matching

When choosing a village to raid, you will be matched with people who have about the same number of trophies as you, and with a Town Hall level as similar to yours as possible. The matchmaking system makes it possible to find bases as much as about 600 trophies lower or higher than you are.[*]A very common tactic is for high level players to deliberately keep their trophy counts low, so that they can be matched with weaker opponents.[*]Trophy offers differ based on trophy difference between the attacker and the defender; if both the attacker and the defender have an identical amount of trophies, the available trophies from the defender is 30 (with a loss of 20 trophies to the defender should the attacker lose). On the other hand, if the defender is about 600 trophies higher than the attacker, the available trophies from the defender may be 43 (with a loss of only 1 trophy to the defender if the attacker loses).[*]As of the December 2015 update, the minimum trophy offer differs between Trophy Leagues; while those at low trophy counts (e.g. Silver League) may experience minimum trophy offers of 1 trophy, those at high trophy counts (e.g. Legend League) may have minimum trophy offers of 6 trophies. This is to encourage variety in attacking at higher Leagues as low trophy offers of usually 1 trophy may encourage the player to utilize 1-star strategies (1-star against a base offering 1 trophy allows the attacker to win the 1 trophy); a higher minimum trophy offer will encourage the attacker to utilize 2 or 3-star strategies to win more trophies.
    i was at 5200+ yet attacked from a player at 4400 (800+ difference of cups) for 55 trophies . how can you explain this? took me 2 days to gain the loss back only to lose 40 more cups in the next defense for a player at 4500... yet if i find an attack i can only go across 4-8 cups (for 3 stars)
    Last edited by aTh; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:13 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by aTh View Post
    i was at 5200+ yet attacked from a player at 4400 (800+ difference of cups) for 55 trophies . how can you explain this? took me 2 days to gain the loss back only to lose 40 more cups in the next defense for a player at 4500... yet if i find an attack i can only go across 4-8 cups (for 3 stars)
    Not sure what it is you need explained. Everyone plays by the same rules. If youíre getting 3 starred very often, you either need a better base or some upgrades before life gets easier. Yes, you should next those 6-8 cup offers if under guard with some time to play. There are no 4 cup offers for a 3 star. If your guard has run out and clouds are rough, or you have little time to play, then take it. If youíre serious about cup pushing then ck. 2222ís sig, itís spot on.

TH12...level 237...60/60/30...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 31 mil...atb 6032

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBelgium View Post
    Hi developers,

Is there a bug a error in your search engine for opponents? Lately I am only being assaulted by TH12 players without standing a chance in defenses and some of them even 3 divisions higher. I am aware of the search time, that doesn't mean they should be rewarded with a TH11 player to strike. And after a few times they wiped me completely out from their raid, I am pretty annoyed. A TH 11 is such an easy prey....
    I doubt that there aren't enough TH12 players, because if I am searching it takes a while before I am matched to a TH11 player. If it is crawling from TH12 players in the champions division, why match them to a TH11 player?

That's all. I hope a mod or developer answers this question.

Have a good day.
    The Belgium
    OP, are you more concerned about losing/gaining loot, losing/gaining trophies, or something else? Because the answer you get might be different depending on what your priorities are.

skip??? and wait for 1 hour until i can find another base which will probably give me the same amount of cups? i doubt it
    If you aren't pushing trophies, then don't hit next. If you are trying to get as high as you can, yep, skip, especially on shield.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonatore View Post
    Not sure what it is you need explained. Everyone plays by the same rules. If you’re getting 3 starred very often, you either need a better base or some upgrades before life gets easier. Yes, you should next those 6-8 cup offers if under guard with some time to play. There are no 4 cup offers for a 3 star. If your guard has run out and clouds are rough, or you have little time to play, then take it. If you’re serious about cup pushing then ck. 2222’s sig, it’s spot on.
    i needed explanation on the cup difference.... pretty easy to understand

You have been given links to some of the best explanations available. Sorry that the explanations provided do not correspond with the way you wish the game played. You have a choice: Accept the game as it is, or dump trophies and play for the loot. I recommend crystal league.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Forum Veteran
    i needed explanation on the cup difference.... pretty easy to understand
    Then reread the thread...all the answers you seek are already there.

TH12...level 237...60/60/30...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 31 mil...atb 6032