Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why penalize a player that chooses a way of playing?

Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    i think u need to provide clan tag, sommany clan with all your base name
    Oh wow, I did not realize how many there were...

Clan tag is #28U90LPR

0 is a zero

Still have lots of time
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; June 1st, 2019 at 07:33 AM.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

All my accounts are moved.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    The same could be said about players really into CWL and ESL qualifiers, I'm not really into either and couldn't tell you who is top, but some people thrive on it.

You could still match those clans but the odds are pretty low considering how small the win streak community is.
    CWL (I assume you mean Clan War Leagues and not Champions War League) and ESL are fundamentally different than caring about a single metric (the leaders of which are) not tracked by SC. These are things sanctioned by SC and pushed to the community in a big way.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; June 1st, 2019 at 03:23 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH7-11
    Official sister clan to Ancient Hunters
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 39/40 heroes
    TH11 - doug 50/40/20 heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    All my accounts are moved.

CWL (I assume you mean Clan War Leagues and not Champions War League) and ESL are fundamentally different than caring about a single metric (the leaders of which are) not tracked by SC. These are things sanctioned by SC and pushed to the community in a big way.
    Clan War Leagues and ESL, meaning that I don't follow either but others have their own focus that makes the game fun and challenging for them. On occasion I look at other clans above me to see what they are doing but mostly information about streaks lost and how just come to me.

I fight in heavy wars too and one of my clan mates fights in an all TH12 clan but likes the variety in our wars.

Edit: I'll move mine over in the next day or two, have war and CWL going on.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; June 1st, 2019 at 05:59 PM.

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Forum Elder
    Oh dear. It seems like the old scenario.. Either be long winded, or suffer the consequences of people jumping your bones.
    Just to be clear, I wasnt suggesting engineers are the only source of gem income, or even the major source of said income.
    They are only a continuing source, unlike a totally maxed base.

Each to their own, so far as play style goes.
    The self matching clans run the risk of upsetting a sub section of the player base, eg engineers that play to reach the top of the streak board.
    Since it is only the better engineers that are affected, it is a problem that only affects a very small portion of clans in reality.
    I am all for SC removing the loophole, and have joined in with the test runs, which are, indeed, showing it is easy enough to do, and without even having to drop a troop on my part. Simply move 4 accounts to a new "clan" every 2 days.

But, reality and necessity will no doubt prevail.
    SC can only do so much, with their limited resources.
    They will no doubt have bigger fish to fry, rather than to step in and fix something, that realistically will allow others whom also use the system to their advantage, to have reason to continue doing so.

Today I am pro engi, and fully back them. Tomorrow, I will no doubt move onto something different.
    It has been shown to be possible. It is up to SC to decide whether it is worthy of action.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Oh dear. It seems like the old scenario.. Either be long winded, or suffer the consequences of people jumping your bones.
    Just to be clear, I wasnt suggesting engineers are the only source of gem income, or even the major source of said income.
    They are only a continuing source, unlike a totally maxed base.

Each to their own, so far as play style goes.
    The self matching clans run the risk of upsetting a sub section of the player base, eg engineers that play to reach the top of the streak board.
    Since it is only the better engineers that are affected, it is a problem that only affects a very small portion of clans in reality.
    I am all for SC removing the loophole, and have joined in with the test runs, which are, indeed, showing it is easy enough to do, and without even having to drop a troop on my part. Simply move 4 accounts to a new "clan" every 2 days.

But, reality and necessity will no doubt prevail.
    SC can only do so much, with their limited resources.
    They will no doubt have bigger fish to fry, rather than to step in and fix something, that realistically will allow others whom also use the system to their advantage, to have reason to continue doing so.

Today I am pro engi, and fully back them. Tomorrow, I will no doubt move onto something different.
    It has been shown to be possible. It is up to SC to decide whether it is worthy of action.
    Tbh, I don't see much else to say on the subject, pretty much everything has been covered. I was thinking that once the test is complete, could just condense the last 10 pages or so into a short story with a link back to the start of the discussion along with recommendations.

Then post it in the bugs section and wait.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; June 1st, 2019 at 09:18 PM.

Forum Elder
    Tbh, I don't see much else to say on the subject, pretty much everything has been covered. I was thinking that once the test is complete, could just condense the last 10 pages or so into a short story with a link back to the start of the discussion along with recommendations.

Sounds as good a plan as any mate. Good luck.
    Congrats on the testing BTW

Write it up as a lab experiment. Theory. Variables. Expected results. Actual results. Pm it to Darian too. No opinion. Nothing inflammatory. Just the facts.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Write it up as a lab experiment. Theory. Variables. Expected results. Actual results. Pm it to Darian too. No opinion. Nothing inflammatory. Just the facts.
    Can just sum it up as a story and will yield the same result since nothing has been inflammatory. Still have 1 more war to go atleast, if wanting more attention then could do more wars and make the rosters more unique but I don't think it will be needed, and I am sure someone will PM Darian.

I'm not mad at SC, I'm stoked to break the MatchMaker with the help of some awesome people :P

I R engineer
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; June 2nd, 2019 at 08:44 AM.

Can just sum it up as a story and will yield the same result since nothing has been inflammatory. Still have 1 more war to go atleast, if wanting more attention then could do more wars and make the rosters more unique but I don't think it will be needed, and I am sure someone will PM Darian.

I'm not mad at SC, I'm stoked to break the MatchMaker with the help of some awesome people :P

I R engineer
    Lol. Good luck. Hope it has the desired result.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Millennial Club
    Oh wow, I did not realize how many there were...

Clan tag is #28U90LPR

0 is a zero

Still have lots of time
    the clan tag not found.

Found, the tag should be #28U90LPPR
    Last edited by samratulangi; June 2nd, 2019 at 01:59 PM.
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...LPP80/members/

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases