Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why penalize a player that chooses a way of playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    I have five accounts in To Us right now. That's all I'm doing for now unless we end up needing more.
    I don't think you would need more, a couple from Sam, Josh and maybe Ajax and that's a solid 15 or 20.

I got a couple engineered in too so that it is sure to match each other and not someone else. Could spin before CWL too since it's all setup, just need more in "To us"
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Am deep in war ATM. 14 accounts or so that I am cooking and dropping troops. Will join in when I can
    Hey all good, I expect people to be busy which is why I said during CWL and that is still 5 days away.

I said before I could do it in a day if I wanted to and it was actually faster to put it together than I anticipated. The first few I was wasting time verifying each one and setting up email addresses which was a pain and then it occurred to me that if most of mine weren't going to be moving, I can then just go into my phone settings, into app manager, and delete all of the clash app data. Doing this when the account is in the clan, before setting up SCID makes the account irretrievable but reduces the time to make from 15 minutes, to 5 minutes.

"Super Test" is sitting at 20 members, "To us" is sitting at 9 members but I'm in no rush, I could move some over and make some more and spin whenever but it would probably be better to have others experience it than just me.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; May 29th, 2019 at 01:20 AM.

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Hey all good, I expect people to be busy which is why I said during CWL and that is still 5 days away.

I said before I could do it in a day if I wanted to and it was actually faster to put it together than I anticipated. The first few I was wasting time verifying each one and setting up email addresses which was a pain and then it occurred to me that if most of mine weren't going to be moving, I can then just go into my phone settings, into app manager, and delete all of the clash app data. Doing this when the account is in the clan, before setting up SCID makes the account irretrievable but reduces the time to make from 15 minutes, to 5 minutes.

"Super Test" is sitting at 20 members, "To us" is sitting at 9 members but I'm in no rush, I could move some over and make some more and spin whenever but it would probably be better to have others experience it than just me.

Joined with 1 acct
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...LPP80/members/

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

I added 4 to the "To us" clan to make up the 15.

I started some, I have 8 done so far and made the clan "Super Test"

Only thing to upgrade is Gold storage to lvl 3

Just drop the rest of the items needed to get to TH3, and rebuild clan castle. You can just gem all time, and buy all resources with gems.
    Hold on, maybe I didnt.
    I used this blueprint to make mine, which includes lvl 3 gold storage.
    All the others seem to be level 2

All I have to say is lol

Pics from both sides of the war

And people complain about engineers, could be truly unstoppable....

Edit: Ok, so now everyone can start moving to "Is belong"
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; May 29th, 2019 at 11:24 PM.

Forum Veteran
    All I have to say is lol

Pics from both sides of the war

And people complain about engineers, could be truly unstoppable....
    very nice Major, the easiest ws will be made

Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    very nice Major, the easiest ws will be made
    Easiest ws ever but should just do 3 wars with the same lineup.

Or could possibly keep going and make a thread openly chronicling a self-match streak but I'd rather not make SC angry.

I do have more unique bases that are clones of each other, probably another 4 for each side which would mean I would never match anyone else but myself. It would also be impossible for another clan to hunt me with just a 15 minute window of opportunity, with the exact bases, and then if they were to get that far, only have a 50% chance of matching either clan.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; May 29th, 2019 at 11:44 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Easiest ws ever but should just do 3 wars with the same lineup.

Or could possibly keep going and make a thread openly chronicling a self-match streak but I'd rather not make SC angry.

I do have more unique bases that are clones of each other, probably another 4 for each side which would mean I would never match anyone else but myself. It would also be impossible for another clan to hunt me with just a 15 minute window of opportunity, with the exact bases, and then if they were to get that far, only have a 50% chance of matching either clan.
    With only 5-15 minutes search, even all th3 is safe

but if u want to make this a longe ws while keep posting here, maybe make a new thread is better
    Last edited by samratulangi; May 30th, 2019 at 12:36 AM.

Anyone can give a breakdown on the purpose of this experiment and how would this impact the rest of the community?