Thread: Derby Task Bug

Angry Derby Task Bug

Saved 30 trees, got the green tick checked and completed my 10th task. Went back to the derby tab it says available tasks 0/9 and my current task is expired. There are 11 tasks on the personal derby task log.

10 diamond is used, the points for completing the 10th task did not register in the total. I restart the game a few times, nothing changed.

Kik: heyvoe

Completed my 11th task, points still not registered.

Help?
    Kik: heyvoe

I suggest writing to in-game support and sending them your screenshots. Hopefully they’ll be able to help you..

Sorry I see this too late to actually help you but for the future maybe ... It happened to me - not 11 tasks but I finished a task before and it appeared expired ( although it was one "until derby ends" ) . For you it was the last task you could pick (10th) but for me it wasn't . Task was expired and I couldn't even pick a new one from the board because the icon wasn't there , only the trashcan icon for the "expired" task . In the end I trashed the finished/expired task , the points counted in the team total and I finished all 9 tasks . I hope this helps you in the future , or better yet I hope this never happens to anyone .