Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Devs in clash wars?

Centennial Club

Devs in clash wars?

Do the devs participate in clash wars or should I say will they participate in the future events like... winner of the clan war leagues faces the devs?

Awhile ago they had a war solely where one clan used air and another clan used ground. Could we potentially see something like this in the future but where we watch Darian get 1 star 99%?? (with no last lava pup to get the 3 stars)

Pro Member
    There was and probably still is a 'Forum Events' Clan. I seem to remember Holps was big into it? I would imagine a lot of SC staff and Devs etc were involved. And indeed may be lurking in your clan.
    It would be nice to have a 'War Winners' Vs SC staff/Mods/Devs - live on YouTube would be neat.
    A well watched event is a great way to 'bring on' an epic 99%.......
    Should happen. All new stuff is great, game is better than ever.
    Be nice to see an event like this.
    Last edited by Zax; May 15th, 2019 at 07:47 PM.

I wanna watch Darian get 25% 0 star because he loses his queen early and the Castle troops decimate his army lol
    Engineered for success
    Engineered to win
    Winning is life
    Tiger blood

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Zax View Post
    There was and probably still is a 'Forum Events' Clan. I seem to remember Holps was big into it? I would imagine a lot of SC staff and Devs etc were involved. And indeed may be lurking in your clan.
    It would be nice to have a 'War Winners' Vs SC staff/Mods/Devs - live on YouTube would be neat.
    A well watched event is a great way to 'bring on' an epic 99%.......
    Should happen. All new stuff is great, game is better than ever.
    Be nice to see an event like this.
    It would be an awesome spectacle to embrace... watching what the devs come up with versus the war winners. "Who truly knows the game better? Stay tuned until... SC vs ??"

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    I wanna watch Darian get 25% 0 star because he loses his queen early and the Castle troops decimate his army lol
    Lol I want to see if they just spam e drags for high %.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke07 View Post
    It would be an awesome spectacle to embrace... watching what the devs come up with versus the war winners. "Who truly knows the game better? Stay tuned until... SC vs ??"
    Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! We have the showdown of the Century!

Darian vs Galadon!

Only on Pay Per View..
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:34 PM.
    Engineered for success
    Engineered to win
    Winning is life
    Tiger blood

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    We as Supercell employees cannot participate in events where there are prizes, like the ESL championship. However, many may humorously and embarrassingly recall my horrible attack that I absolutely botched during the BH7 livestream.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
    Terry Pratchett

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We as Supercell employees cannot participate in events where there are prizes, like the ESL championship. However, many may humorously and embarrassingly recall my horrible attack that I absolutely botched during the BH7 livestream.
    How about making a funny event in which the headquarters would play against forum mods? Id honestly even pay to watch that

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    How about making a funny event in which the headquarters would play against forum mods? I’d honestly even pay to watch that
    Getting devs to appear on camera is a challenge in itself. Not everyone is happy to be filmed, which is why we have CM's. I do like the idea, and it'd be fun to have a devs vs community type of event. However, also keep in mind that not every single person on the Clash team is a pro player. So there is also a perception issue that if the dev team gets soundly beaten, there would be a group of people who complain that the Clash team doesn't know how to make the game if they get beat by the public.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
    Terry Pratchett

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Getting devs to appear on camera is a challenge in itself. Not everyone is happy to be filmed, which is why we have CM's. I do like the idea, and it'd be fun to have a devs vs community type of event. However, also keep in mind that not every single person on the Clash team is a pro player. So there is also a perception issue that if the dev team gets soundly beaten, there would be a group of people who complain that the Clash team doesn't know how to make the game if they get beat by the public.
    I understand I am also a person who runs from cameras anytime I have a chance.

Hold up, youre suggesting our mods are pros? Have you EVER seen Holps attacking?

(JK, I think hes pretty skilled attacker)
    Last edited by MasterEdy; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:52 AM.

Forum Veteran
    Have you watched that dev vs builder (community) fun war during clashcon 2015? That was one of the best part of that event. I really enjoyed that.