Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can only speak to Sparky in support

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    and at point 3 i said that there is sparky the support without option to talk to support agent.
    you always have to deal with the support regarding your lost village.
    Supercell should see to it it is a bug

Quote Originally Posted by Clash5778 View Post
    Supercell should see to it it is a bug
    well than contact the ingame support and report it. maybe they can tell you why they do it this way or if it is a bug.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    well than contact the ingame support and report it. maybe they can tell you why they do it this way or if it is a bug.
    No help from there

Supercell support is the worst game support i have ever seen

As the title says the supercell support is bad it dose not solve any of your problem they dont here any of your problem when you go to convertation any thing you asked the replay whith automatic replay like my th 8 problem which was lost due to my little brother deleted my game center account i am now trying over a week to recover via game support email directly to supercell but they dont replay i am wondaring is there any way to contact supercell human support who can help me to get that i am really upset on supercell game support

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Since the issue would appear to be that your brother deleted your Apple Gamecenter account, wouldn't the most straightforward solution be to recover your Apple Gamecenter account?

https://apple.stackexchange.com/ques...-password?rq=1
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 664 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash5778 View Post
    When will the sparky not bug in clash of clans will be removed. I think that supercell doesn't want members to contact their help support
    Any update

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Since the issue would appear to be that your brother deleted your Apple Gamecenter account, wouldn't the most straightforward solution be to recover your Apple Gamecenter account?

https://apple.stackexchange.com/ques...-password?rq=1
    Hey there sharkyfinn.
    Sorry to disturb you
    When we contact in clash of clans sparky keeps auto replying but in clash royale. It doesn't
    Clash royals contains human support. But not in clash of clans. Please I ask all community members to consider this matter and see to this matter

How work support in game

Hi All, last week I think need change few id emails, to see those in first line in that sc windows.

Have write in support from every acc, and 2 of 3 have already changed in few days.

But 1of 3 , still no change! 1,5 week still waiting. They say have many work, but why then other 2 are complete and I have write in same day and same time.
    I have got one answer where ask if that you acc after 5 days, and still now not any more solution.

Where I can write about support bad work? Any email?

Thank you

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    i should imagine id emails are low on the priority list for support. You may just have to wait..

why would you need to change your id emails (emails being more than one)? you changed your email address or no longer have access to it or them (all of them). or maybe ............... did you get much for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Hi All, last week I think need change few id emails, to see those in first line in that sc windows.

Have write in support from every acc, and 2 of 3 have already changed in few days.

But 1of 3 , still no change! 1,5 week still waiting. They say have many work, but why then other 2 are complete and I have write in same day and same time.
    I have got one answer where ask if that you acc after 5 days, and still now not any more solution.

Where I can write about support bad work? Any email?

Thank you
    just try to contact them again.

i wonder what happened to your email accounts that you need to change them all.🙄