Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can only speak to Sparky in support

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    17

    Can only speak to Sparky in support

    When will the sparky not bug in clash of clans will be removed. I think that supercell doesn't want members to contact their help support

  2. #2
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    11,044
    what exactly is the issue you have and what is the issue you have with sparky?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    what exactly is the issue you have and what is the issue you have with sparky?
    Can't contact supercell from in game for recovering my villages

  4. #4
    Pro Member higgsbosons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    under a rock
    Posts
    535
    The support bot system seems a bit out of control at the moment. I tried to reached them a while ago after the update locked out some Sony devices and got a human response first. Every response to the first reply resultet in an automatic answer asking to reply if i need further help.

    I tried this 4 times and got stuck in the loop, so i gave up. After a few days i got 4 different feedback request for each automatic responses but not for the initial human reply. After i voted the helpshift as not helpful at all i got a reminder from the first response, that they haven't heard anything from me since a while and if i want to continue i would just need to reply. Needless to say this led to the 5 automatic reply and i gave up completly.

    Ingame player support was basically unreachable for me.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by higgsbosons View Post
    The support bot system seems a bit out of control at the moment. I tried to reached them a while ago after the update locked out some Sony devices and got a human response first. Every response to the first reply resultet in an automatic answer asking to reply if i need further help.

    I tried this 4 times and got stuck in the loop, so i gave up. After a few days i got 4 different feedback request for each automatic responses but not for the initial human reply. After i voted the helpshift as not helpful at all i got a reminder from the first response, that they haven't heard anything from me since a while and if i want to continue i would just need to reply. Needless to say this led to the 5 automatic reply and i gave up completly.

    Ingame player support was basically unreachable for me.
    For me too sir

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    17
    Supercell should check to it ASAP
    Because problem occurs only in clash of clans not other supercell games

  7. #7
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    11,044
    there are three different supports in the game.
    1. human support agent → no problems just patience.
    2. sparky support bot with option to talkt to support agent.
    3. sparky without optionto talk with support agent.

    if sparky doesnt start the account recovery process with questions about your village than try different devices or contact support with an email.

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    there are three different supports in the game.
    1. human support agent → no problems just patience.
    2. sparky support bot with option to talkt to support agent.
    3. sparky without optionto talk with support agent.

    if sparky doesnt start the account recovery process with questions about your village than try different devices or contact support with an email.

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game
    Why doesn't supercell sees into this bug. Every bug supercell takes and solves. Why not this.is supercell eventually knowing about the bug and not trying to solve this

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    there are three different supports in the game.
    1. human support agent → no problems just patience.
    2. sparky support bot with option to talkt to support agent.
    3. sparky without optionto talk with support agent.

    if sparky doesnt start the account recovery process with questions about your village than try different devices or contact support with an email.

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game
    You said in 2nd option that we can contact with supercell agent .sparky will give us option to contact but support bot is not providing us any option to contact with supercell.
    Please tell the process how can I contact supercell through support bot sparky. Please fast

  10. #10
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    11,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajaryansarthi001 View Post
    You said in 2nd option that we can contact with supercell agent .sparky will give us option to contact but support bot is not providing us any option to contact with supercell.
    Please tell the process how can I contact supercell through support bot sparky. Please fast
    and at point 3 i said that there is sparky the support without option to talk to support agent.
    you always have to deal with the support regarding your lost village.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •