Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can only speak to Sparky in support

Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    i should imagine id emails are low on the priority list for support. You may just have to wait..

why would you need to change your id emails (emails being more than one)? you changed your email address or no longer have access to it or them (all of them). or maybe ............... did you get much for them?
    Maybe low, but why then they 2 change in few days, but last one still not? And when i write to support i be ready to wait, but not 1.5 week. When with others already done like i say.

I want change those mails on new one, because i want see those first in list of super cell id windows ( in there i can't change by self which one i want see first ) , in that list email show like that: First you see acc which start with letter A not Z. Now i want see Z acc in place A etc. And for that i need make new email which start with letter A

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    just try to contact them again.

i wonder what happened to your email accounts that you need to change them all.🙄
    Have write above what happened, and i have already write every day for them. But not answer..
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; May 8th, 2019 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Have write above what happened, and i have already write every day for them. But not answer..
    Spamming usually isn't the best way to get their attention ...

This week Every day , one time in day write , how is going? ( last week we have all holidays ) I can't call it spawn.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; May 8th, 2019 at 01:04 PM.

Maybe low, but why then they 2 change in few days, but last one still not? And when i write to support i be ready to wait, but not 1.5 week. When with others already done like i say.

I want change those mails on new one, because i want see those first in list of super cell id windows ( in there i can't change by self which one i want see first ) , in that list email show like that: First you see acc which start with letter A not Z. Now i want see Z acc in place A etc. And for that i need make new email which start with letter A

Spamming them with messages will not get them to respond any faster. Just send them 1 message and wait for a response. There are millions of players who send support tickets every day and they can't all be answered that quick. Gotta set some realistic expectations
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Spamming them with messages will not get them to respond any faster. Just send them 1 message and wait for a response. There are millions of players who send support tickets every day and they can't all be answered that quick. Gotta set some realistic expectations
    Like i say, have write all most one time, from one place, from different acc. 2 of 3 already change emails. Then question how system work? Randomly? I understand about many who write, but why for one they answer for other no.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; May 8th, 2019 at 01:06 PM.

Every day , one time in day write , how is going? I can't call it spawn
    Imagine SC getting 20k tickets a day, where 20k people decide to send additional messages every day ... that's [starting fresh] not 20k per day but 20k, 40k, 80k, .... it adds up REALLY fast

you wasted your one time account recovery for that?!😑

you wasted your one time account recovery for that?!
    Yes. Because no any other solution. And i always choice comfort live

Yes. Because no any other solution. And i always choice comfort live
    and what do you do if you lose your villages?

and what do you do if you lose your villages?
    How i can lose if they connect to sc id?