Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan games points this week "gold pass"

Quote Originally Posted by OverAndOut View Post
    Who cares if the clan games started before the 500 cg point weekly challenge was released? You don’t need to do every challenge to reach 2600...
    Who cares if the clan games started after the 500 cg point weekly challenge was released? You don’t need to do every challenge to reach 2600...
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Who cares if the clan games started after the 500 cg point weekly challenge was released? You don’t need to do every challenge to reach 2600...
    Oh boy. Didn’t catch the sarcasm I suppose. Especially since my comment was making fun of your way of thinking in the first place. Nice job immaturely copying me.
    Last edited by OverAndOut; May 19th, 2019 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Others are reporting different times. It appears that for the majority (?) They start 2 hours after the challenge refresh but for others 2 hours or more later.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Earlier.
    Hence, release the CG challenges one week in advance to prevent the chaos and complaints.
    this is what i see in the game.

i dont care about the gap. it is just to be clear that cg starts after next refresh.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; May 19th, 2019 at 09:31 PM.

Pro Member
    I already have over 3000 points and that's excluding the one challenge that max players can't complete and the obstacles one. Maybe the clan games one should be listed for 240 points and require 4000 points to be completed and be hidden at the last second. People will always complain.

Why cry about irrelevant matters. Get the CG challenge when the games start and do the other challenges now. Sheesh some of you like to whine.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandyBalwin View Post
    Why cry about irrelevant matters. Get the CG challenge when the games start and do the other challenges now. Sheesh some of you like to whine.
    Read what here write then maybe understand more 😉 "Sheesh some of you like just to comment to get post count"
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:19 PM.

The clan games are starting in 19 hours x minutes.... many of us get challenges in 17 hours x minutes, for others there seems to be a difference in the times. So, isn't it an idea to focus on other things than to get personal against others here on the forum and take your frustration out on the first clan games challenge you can tomorrow

Make it a great day everyone!

Mods's, why havent you closed this down yet. Asked/Answered on P1, no need to prolong with Slow Death by Post. This just gives those who like to belittle silly posters more time to enjoy their game. Why cant we all just get long?? World Peace!!!

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorf View Post
    Mods's, why havent you closed this down yet.
    Because we see no reason to do so.

And BTW, public discussion of mod actions is not permitted here, and that include mod in-actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

OP has a legitimate point.

Why have the clan games task early when it could be swapped with one of the tasks that are revealed 2 hours before clan games start?

Seems like an oversight.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:18 PM.
    Engineered for success
    Engineered to win
    Winning is life
    Tiger blood