Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan games points this week "gold pass"

Quote Originally Posted by twinblade123 View Post
    I mean. They could just either release the clan game one at the beginning as a “bonus” challenge, even though it’s not a bonus, since it can only be done at a certain time. But taking up a slot for a week, particularly the week you can unlock the last reward item, seems like it’s just done to make the community gem it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petgoat View Post
    Still dont understand why they put this task to one week earlier. There is only 2 hours in between so they can still have enough time to collect points as soon as clan games start
    exactly no logic

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Petgoat View Post
    Still dont understand why they put this task to one week earlier. There is only 2 hours in between so they can still have enough time to collect points as soon as clan games start
    There are some people who do the clan games really super-quickly, and could even finish their 4000 points in those 2 hours.

Then they couldn't do the challenge.

Not that it really matters, there are so many spare challenges. My 2nd account (the one I bought the pass for) completed the season challenges today, with 6 challenges not even unlocked yet, and 5 more I haven't completed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    exactly no logic
    A thousand times more logic than NOT releasing them in the last tranche would have been.
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    My stats (main account)

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by twinblade123 View Post
    I mean. They could just either release the clan game one at the beginning as a “bonus” challenge, even though it’s not a bonus, since it can only be done at a certain time. But taking up a slot for a week, particularly the week you can unlock the last reward item, seems like it’s just done to make the community gem it.
    "the community" are not remotely close to being stupid enough to even consider using gems for that reason.
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    There are some people who do the clan games really super-quickly, and could even finish their 4000 points in those 2 hours.
    Then they couldn't do the challenge.
    i agree with you but in the current case clangames starts 2 hours after next set of seasonal challenges → have you considered this?
    personaly i dont care about if the clangames challenge is offered 1 houer or 1 week befoer the clangames start.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    i agree with you but in the current case clangames starts 2 hours after next set of seasonal challenges → have you considered this?
    personaly i dont care about if the clangames challenge is offered 1 houer or 1 week befoer the clangames start.
    Others are reporting different times. It appears that for the majority (?) They start 2 hours after the challenge refresh but for others 2 hours or more later.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    later.
    Earlier.

Hence, release the CG challenges one week in advance to prevent the chaos and complaints.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:04 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Hi all, have question :

Why again we see impossible challenge to complete? They include clan games points in this week but clan games start NEXT week with new weekly challenges. Better this week have other challenge, not that which can't complete this week.

What you think? They promise change those stupid situation, and they do. But for what need again start repeat? 🤔

Edit : Yes! The point is not whether we need to finish all the challenges or not, the point is why sacrifice one spot for a challenge for the sake of 2 hours.
    There's a pool of challenges that gets plucked out of each time we get a new set, guess it's just luck.

Who cares if the clan games started before the 500 cg point weekly challenge was released? You donít need to do every challenge to reach 2600...
    Last edited by OverAndOut; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:40 PM.

I'm a max 12,hence not very active and have accrued 2520 points already. I have 520 points available on the board plus the clan games challenge. I just couldn't be bothered doing them (and can't get 80 points for starting two upgrades). There are 13 days 12 hrs left of the season. How on earth am I going to be able to get to 2600 points with this cruel joke of the clan games challenge unable to be completed for 3 days and 13 hours? So unfair and not thought out.

Bad, naughty Supercell