Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan games points this week "gold pass"

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    The point is not whether we need to finish all the challenges or not, the point is why sacrifice one spot for a challenge for the sake of 2 hours.

/Edit: Iíll be done with GP tomorrow on both of my accounts and will no longer care about any challenge anymore.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; May 15th, 2019 at 05:11 PM.

Millennial Club
    I love how itís so easy to max out season challenges and get rewards and of course we have people that are ungrateful making a big deal about an 80 point challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    The point is not whether we need to finish all the challenges or not, the point is why sacrifice one spot for a challenge for the sake of 2 hours.

/Edit: Iíll be done with GP tomorrow on both of my accounts and will no longer care about any challenge anymore.
    Any time the clan games start after the next set of challenges unlock, it absolutely makes sense to have the clan games challenge released early. It means almost nothing that one "spot" is taken up. The reverse, having it unlock after some have already done their clan games points, would be horrible. If the clan games start after the next set of challenges unlock, then the clan games challenge should be in that one.
    Last edited by 2222; May 15th, 2019 at 05:14 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Any time the clan games start after the next set of challenges unlock, it absolutely makes sense to have the clan games challenge released early. It means almost nothing that one "spot" is taken up. The reverse, having it unlock after some have already done their clan games points, would be horrible. If the clan games start after the next set of challenges unlock, then the clan games challenge should be in that one.
    It is only a 2 hour window, and I am confident that if SC wanted to, they could sync start times of the CG and weekly season challenge release.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Pro Member
    My builder's delight challenge won't go away since I'm maxed. I'm glad I don't have OCD about challenges I can't complete as soon as it is released.

all challenges are possible to be completed, last season i made like 3600 points.

Depends also if you're TH12 or TH7, or have upgraded your BH, if you're TH7 and BH no played (BH3 or less), obviously it will be harder to you but anyways you can complete with other challenges or daily challenges for 20 progress points.
    User: RaulVelazcoC2 - #QVRQCP99
    Clash World Cup (CWC) Administrator. personal twitter: @rvelazcoc

Level 380 l TH12 l GG 2B.
    Worldwide records - clash of stats: Friend in need: 7.584m (top 19) - CWL war stars: 168 (top 3), Experience level 380 (top 60) www.clashofstats.com . Sharing is caring - 175k

Forum Veteran
    the choice should be upon players to decide which challenge to do & which not to. but apparently its SC who is deciding which challenge some players could do & which not. this works good in clan games when you can trash but not in season challenges. and of course the point is not that we dont need all challenges completed to reach 2600 points, but the choice of challenges should be upon players & not SC.

my view on it was always same. but SC most probably wont care & thats that.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post

Yes! Thank you man! here are my Important question!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    It is only a 2 hour window, and I am confident that if SC wanted to, they could sync start times of the CG and weekly season challenge release.
    Only 2 h? Maybe 7 days?

I don't play on my minis every day and with all mode. And i want complete fast how i can. And when i see challenge which i can complete and it's took 7 days not normal. When can have other challenge which i can choice complete or wait another week. Why they deal which i can't complete.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; May 15th, 2019 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quali View Post
    You can do them all season and you don’t need all of them to get 2600 points....... as has already been said eleventy billion times.
    Yes we can do it in next week, but every one need to unlock all the perks as soon as possible, so itís not nice to give an impossible task. Itís like a challenge which is not unlocked yet.

It's already possible to get 2600 points by today. The clan games one isn't necessary to complete the requires points.